Chapter 7: Bar

(Your POV)
(Scribble Scribble Scribble)

Right now, Chisato and I are at DA headquarters. We're both drawing the guy we've encountered a couple days ago. Majima is his name and he's the one responsible for the Gun Deal, the Train Station attack and also targeting and killing Lycoris.

Ms. Kusunoki, her assistant along with Fuki and Sakura are both watching and waiting for us to finish our drawings so we can present to them what Majima looks like. Not to brag or anything, but I'm quite the artist myself.

Chisato/You: Here goes!

Chisato and I drop our pencils and hold it up to Ms. Kusunoki. She has a straight face, though I know she's impressed with my art skills.

Kusunoki: So, that's Majima, huh?

Chisato/You: Right! He looks just like this!

-Y/n's drawing on the left, Chisato's drawing on the right-

We hold up our drawings again, this time we both look at each other's drawing of Majima.

You: Uh... Chisato, what in the actual fuck?

Chisato: Pfft (Laughs)!

Chisato falls in her chair, laughing at my drawing while hers is not even close to what Majima looks like, let alone close to my artistic skills.

Chisato: (Laughs) You can't be serious?!

You: Yours looks like a manga!

Fuki: Chisato, your drawing is awful and Y/n, there's room for improvement.

Kusunoki: You're all dismissed.

Ms. Kusunoki began to leave but I tried to stop her so she could at least use my drawing as a reference.

You: Huh? But wait, Ms. Kusunoki, mine really does look like him.

Chisato: If you're so good, why don't you draw him FUKI?!

Fuki: I wish I could but you dolt and Mr. Hot shot are the only ones that saw Majima.

Chisato: Ah, yeah...

Fuki: You really are a moron.

The commander leaves and I just give up. I sit next to Sakura and complain to her.

Sakura: They need to make art a requirement for Lycoris too, and I guess for Lilybell.

You: My drawing obviously looks like him, why can't she see that.

Sakura: (Sigh) All I can say is good effort.

Sakura pats me on the back. After Fuki and Chisato argued a bit more, her and I went back to LycoReco and hung our drawings up in hopes that customers would be able to help us with any evidence of Majima.

(Majima's POV)
(Sip)

I'm reviewing the footage our Hacker was able to get when we pursued both of the Alan Lycoris. I was able to see the Girl Alan Lycoris in action but not the Boy Alan Lycoris yet, though we do have footage of both of them, so I'm interested in to see what he can do. First off, the girl.