Chapter 6: Roommates

(Your POV)

Chisato: (Humming)

You: Um, Chisato?

Chisato: Yes, love?

You: Tell me again... why do I have to live at your place?

Right now, Chisato and I are on her way to her place. This morning, she begged me to live with her and wouldn't take no for an answer. She didn't want to tell me just yet, not until I've packed all my stuff and we were walking to her house.

I've filled my duffle bag with most of my belongings and right now, Chisato and I are walking to her place, hand in hand.

Chisato: I've just gotten word that Lycoris are being targeted and killed, so it's best we stick together 24/7!

You: Did you also get word that your monthly physical exam was yesterday?

Chisato: Nng! How'd you know?!

You: Mika wanted to tell you but you were avoiding him, so he told me to tell you.

Chisato: Hehe, uh well... I was busy!

You: (Sigh)

We've arrived at Chisato's place, it was an apartment complex. She opened the door and we both entered inside. As she closed the door, I look around. The layout of the room is nice and comfy but...

You: It's... an empty apartment?

Chisato: Haha! No, follow me!

I follow Chisato as she makes her way to a wall. She then puts her hand on it and pushes it forward. It rotates and exposes a latter.

You: Huh?

We both climb down the latter and I'm surprised to see that it's a secret hideout.

You: Woah...

Chisato: Make yourself comfortable. How does ice coffee sound? And is your leg any better?

You: Uh... Yeah...

Chisato: Glad to hear it!

I look around the room and it's the exact same layout as the layout above us, but everything is so messy. Still, it's amazing how she's got a secret hideout.

You: Why do you have a hideout under your apartment?

Chisato: When you work in this field long enough, all sorts of things pop up. Welcome to safe house #1, and there are 3 others to be exact!

You: A safe house?

As Chisato grabs us both a drink, we sit down on her kitchen table and talk for a bit.

Chisato: (Giggles) So happy you'll be living with me!

You: Well, it's not going to be forever, only until DA finds outs why Lycoris are being targeted and who is continuously targeting them.

Chisato: Still though, it's exciting!

You: Alright, so, let's get down to the chores.

Chisato: Eh?

You: We'll take turns doing chores through the whole week. Monday you'll be in charge of Cooking and I'll be in charge of Cleaning. Then, we'll switch it up on Tuesday. We'll continue to do this until I'm out of here.

Chisato: (sip)

Chisato looks at me, sipping on her drink and leaning back on her chair.

Chisato: Boring...

You: Huh? Boring? Hmm... We can rock paper scissors then. 7 days, 2 chores, so a total of 14 games. Whoever loses has to do the chore set up for them.

Chisato: Ooo~ Yeah! Rock, paper, scissors! That's good!