Chapter 7.5: Forbidden

(Your POV)

Kurumi: It's almost go time. Are both of you ready back there?

Kurumi says as she looks back at both Chisato and I. I'm in a suit and tie as Chisato is in a red dress clothes you'd wear on a fancy date.

You: Yes.

Chisato: Ready as I'll ever be.

As Chisato puts on her pendant, I can't help but stare at her. She's way too beautiful in that dress, it's almost dangerous for my heart. I can't help but keep staring. After she puts the pendant, she looks over at me and catches me staring. I quickly then try to pretend I wasn't staring creepily and look out my window.

Chisato: (Giggles) Hey~ What're you looking at~?

She says as she scoots closer to me and hugs my arm.

You: Um...

Chisato: Hihi! I caught you staring!

You: I'm sorry, it's just... You're really beautiful...

Chisato: (Gasp) Aww~ You're adorable! Thank you!

She leans in close to me and kisses me on the cheek.

Chisato: Well, I find you very handsome in that suit and tie. We should go on an actual date sometime while wearing these.

After a few minutes, we've arrived at a large building. Mizuki parked outside of the entrance and Chisato and I both made our way inside, heading towards the VIP door.

Chisato: Wow! This place is so snazzy!

You: It should be here, right?

Once we're next to the door on the wall a unique design, I push a small section of the wall in and it exposes a secret number pad.

Chisato: (Gasp) Ooo~

I type in the number sequence that Kurumi told me to enter and the door starts to open, revealing that it's a secret elevator.

You: We're clear to enter.

Chisato: Alright! Walnut came through!

Chisato grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

Chisato: Ready? Let's go.

We both entered inside the elevator and it took us up to the place Mika should be meeting Kusunoki; Bar Forbidden. Once we've arrived on the floor, the elevator door opened and revealed the fancy place.

Before we could enter, we had to check in. Kurumi gave us both a name beforehand that we were to use when we talk to the person behind the counter.

Man: Welcome to Bar Forbidden. May I please have your names to look you up in our system?

Chisato: Noriko Wasabi

You: Taro Kabayaki

We both then start to hear Kurumi laughing in the headset but Chisato and I ignore her. I knew that she was fooling us and giving us dumb names but we got through.

Man: You are confirmed. Please, follow me.

We follow the man and he sat us at a booth, next to a large fish tank but also giving us a good view of the bar. He pours us a glass of wine before leaving us.

You: Hmm...

I take a smell of the wine and it's weird. I try to drink it, but Chisato put her hand on mine and shakes her head.

Chisato: No no no, we're underage...

You: But I wanna-

Chisato: No buts...