Chapter 3.5: Taken

Sakura: Nice to meet you! I'm Sakura!

You: Um, hi. I'm Y/n L/n.

She extends her arm and offers a handshake. I accepted it but once I grab it, she immediately pulled me towards her.

You: Woah!

Sakura: (Sniff) (Sniff) Ooh, you smell good!

You: Um, hey-

Sakura: I heard a cute Lilybell entered in our branch and I just had to see who it was. When I spotted you, I had to watch you shoot and I could tell you, your aim is as sharp as your looks.

You: Gah!

I turn red by her comment. I let go of her hand and step back a bit. But she stepped forward to close the gap between us again.

You: Listen, I-

Sakura: You look scared, I don't bite, promise! I just never actually seen a Lilybell before, so I'm excited of course! Especially with a cute one!

You: Well, I'm glad I could- Ah!

She grabbed my hand once again and leaned in close to me. Her gaze seems evil, she's got an evil smile on.

Sakura: Can I have a kiss? On the lips?

You: Huh?! No way!

Sakura: Come on, just a quick kiss!

You: I-I can't, I'm sorry!

I try to pull away but she's got a firm grip on my hand. It surprises me how strong she is.

Sakura: How come?! It's not like you have a girlfriend, do you?

You: Um... I-

Chisato: He does, and she's right here!

From behind Sakura came Chisato. She grabbed Sakura's shirt from behind and pulled her away from me. They both stared at each other.

Chisato: Hands off him, you runt.

Sakura: And who are you?

???: Her name is Chisato!

Sakura: Oh, hey there Fuki! Oh, and Commander!

Behind both Chisato and Sakura, I see a 1st Ranked Lycoris, who's name is Fuki, along with a tall woman with Red short hair and a suit on. She must be the Head Commander for Lycoris.

Fuki walked up to Chisato and Sakura.

Sakura: So, this is from the Radio Tower.

Chisato: Who are you calling "this"?!

Fuki: Just call her Moron.

Chisato: (grunts)

Kusunoki: That's enough you girls, you're being unprofessional in front of our guest Lilybell.

She walks up to me and I can't help but feel a bit intimidated. She could tell that I'm a bit uneasy.

You: C-Commander Kusunoki, ma'am!

I stand straight and bow.

Kusunoki: It's nice to meet you, Y/n. I really appreciate you being the first tester. I hope you and Chisato are getting along well.

You: We are, ma'am.

Kusunoki: Good. I really do wish we could merge the Lycoris with the Lilybell, knowing things are going well between you and Chisato makes me pleased. You seem like a good kid, Y/n. I've got faith in you.

You: Thank you.

She smiles at me and I loosen up a bit. She's not so intimidating, but she's probably different if you piss her off.