Chapter 4: Kingpin's Death

Start from the beginning

Red Death: "It seems I just arrive this time." He said to them and make him was sat down on the top of the table and he said.

Red Death: "Well, this is a surprise to see the guest here." He said.

Kingpin: "Indeed it is...so...you're the one who kill Matt Murdock...my own servant." He said to him and make him chuckle to him and he said.

Red Death: "Damn right it is..." He said and prepare for a bloody battle fight right away.

(A/N: Imagine Eric As (Y/N) who slaughtering all every gangsters by himself.)

After the dead bodies of thugs laying down on the ground and they both are torn apart off and multiple bullets all over on their bodies and heads and then Red Death was standing right there and he was stood over all the bodies of these thugs that he just kill. It was totally....easy and he was wipe all of them out

Red Death: "Now that was all of them." He said to himself and he turn his head to look at Kingpin was the only one who left to killed by Red Death and he was walking toward to Kingpin and make him was surprise to seeing Red Death is alive but something make him surprise to see Red Death was transform into his Carnage form.

" He said to himself and he turn his head to look at Kingpin was the only one who left to killed by Red Death and he was walking toward to Kingpin and make him was surprise to seeing Red Death is alive but something make him surprise to see Red De...

Carnage: "Now then...only two of us....we gonna have some funs.~" He said to him and make Kingpin was fear and he is truly got his ass turn into pure fear as hell and he saw Carnage was grab Kingpin and snarl at his face and make Kingpin tried to get this creature off of him. When the creature was thrown him to the wall right away and make the bastard was crash to the wall and he use his tendril was wrapped around him and make sure he won't escape away from Carnage.

 When the creature was thrown him to the wall right away and make the bastard was crash to the wall and he use his tendril was wrapped around him and make sure he won't escape away from Carnage

Carnage: "*SNARL*"

When Carnage was looking at him and prepare to kill him right away and Kingpin tried to punch at the creature but he use his left arm block the attack and make the creature use his right shapeshift into claws and he begin to stabbed at Kingpin in the chest. When Kingpin was spat blood out of his mouth and look down at the stab where his wound was...and then Carnage begin to stabbing at him in many times to kill him death right away.

and then Carnage begin to stabbing at him in many times to kill him death right away

Kingpin: "W-W-Wait...w-why are you doing this?!?" He said to Carnage and make the bastard who was knock down on the ground and breathing out and he turn his head to look at Carnage and he is gonna kill him very slowly. When Carnage grab Kingpin and then he lifting him up from the ground and Carnage said.

Carnage: "All we want this world is gonna be....Carnage!" He said to him and stabbed him in the stomach and make the bastard spat bloods out of his mouth and then he was holding something in the chest of this fat motherfucker.

When Carnage was grab the head of Kingpin and he was ripped his head off like brutal and wild animal as hell and then Carnage was holding Kingpin's head.

Carnage: "Very tasty.~" He said to himself and make him was thrown the head to the ground and then Carnage was looking at the body of Kingpin again and he just kick the body and send it to the wall and make him was stood right there and he turn his head to look at the window and seeing the building of New York city was amazing. When Carnage was slowly transform back to himself with his human form and he was walking to the seat and make him just sat there and he take a look at the building by himself.

Red Death: "*Sigh* This is going to be relaxation." He said to himself and then he was sat there by himself and just staring at the outside view everything around here. After Gwen was arrive right on the time and she heard the radio there was a gunshots in the Kingpin's building and make her was get there fast as she could...when she got there and there is a dead bodies all over on the ground and she was surprise with fear for what she saw there is some gangsters dead bodies.

Gwen: "What the...." She said to herself and she was walking to the hallway and when she was walking to there right away and she turn her head to look and saw all the dead bodies are skin alive and they both were hanging upside down. This make Gwen was going to puke out for what she just saw the vigilante who doing these horrible to them and make her was surprise little bit.

Gwen: "Holy shit...." She said to herself and she was walking inside the Kingpin's room and living place where the lord of gangsters are meeting with Kingpin and then Gwen went inside there and she was look around and she saw there is a lot of dead bodies. When Gwen was keep moving and out of nowhere someone was coughing out little bit and she look the survivor who was alive and she saw him is breathing out.

Gwen: "Hey, easy!" She said to him and make him was put her in the arm and she watching at him who coughing out and he said.

???1: "W-W-We thought this was the end for Kingpin...and now he's death...." He said to Gwen and make her turn to look and saw the fatass body was laying down on the ground and there was a huge hole on the chest and the head was down there too. Make Gwen was sick and she doesn't like this at all.

Gwen: "What happened here? Who did this?" She asked him.

???1: "N-N-No them....him....It was one man." He said to her and make her surprise about hearing one man who took all of them down by himself and yep...the motherfucker who was here and killing all every scums and criminals alive. When Gwen was leave him there and she turn her head to look and saw there was the vigilante...who stood right there on the rooftop's building and he know her see him...and he give her a wave means goodbye and he was jump up and leaving right away.

To Be Continued.