Chapter 17

Azura

I slowly inhale the air. I'm standing in the doorway looking at my new place. It has high ceilings and walnut floors. The whole studio is an open floor and I love it.

  The place is bright with natural light because of the many windows. My eyes scan the room over and over. I can't believe I get to live here.

  A smile spreads across my face. I take another breath. There's nothing to be scared about. I live close to my parents and the studio is beautiful.

  I finally walk in, spinning to see as much as I can see. The team that's bringing up my stuff finally got up. I see why it took so long.

  They grunt as they bring up my couch.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask.

"Yep. All good." One of them panted.

I waited for a moment as I watched them struggle to see if they changed their mind, then turned to explore some more.

I unpacked some of the boxes until it felt less empty and decided to do the rest tomorrow.

I sigh as I plop on top of my bed and closed my eyes. My phone dings with a text.

Dad

Because of all the
chaos that's been
happening this year,
I'll give you a choice
whether you continue
your studies to be the
next ruler of hell,
or to wait. I still have
time on my watch
and I'm willing to let
you lead your own
life. Love you.

I smile and send off a quick Thank you, I love you dad. And then put the phone down.

I hear a small knock before I hear the front door open. I pause a moment before discreetly grabbing a lamp. I hear foot steps round the corner and swing up the weapon before I see Miles show up.

"Fuck!" Miles yelped as he staggered back.

"Oh shit." I dropped the lamp and took a second to slow my heart beat.

"Why were you about to beat me with a lamp?"

"I thought you were an intruder!" I shrieked.

"Obviously not!" He took a second before walking up to me and placing a peck on my lips.

"What was that for?" I started to smile.

"Nothing." He simply said. He then gave me a real kiss. His lips locked on mine as his tongue slid I to my mouth.

I moaned as he lifted me up and walked to the bed. He dropped me on top of the comforter as I began to take off his shirt.

He chuckled at my desperate attempt of stripping him before doing it himself. Then he stood naked above me.

My breath caught in my throat as I marveled his body. His skin is golden. His muscles are bulging but he has a lean look. And after all those abs for days, there's a V-line to his erection.

Suddenly the heat low in my belly began making me too hot. I needed my clothes off.

Suddenly he's on top of me and guiding himself to my entrance. I moan as he grunts when he sheaths himself inside me. He gives me a moment to get used to his girth before slowly sliding in and out, making my eyes roll back at the tempo.

Our bodies and moans muddled with the smell of sex makes this scene deeply erotic.

The pleasure slowly builds in my lower belly as his moves become choppy.

"Say my name." He says into my neck.

I do.

"Say it louder. Loud enough for the whole building to hear. I want them to know who's making you feel this way." His words along with his mouth licking up my neck and his hand sliding to where we're joined as me going over.

I scream his name as my back arches and my pussy squeezes his dick just as he pumps his release into me.

After he finishes he falls next to me and all you can hear is our panting. He then goes up and walks into the Bathroom before emerging with a wet cloth. He cleans me up and then puts his arm around me. My head is on his chest and my legs wrapped in his.

"I love you, you know that?" He says into my hair as he gives me a kiss.

I close my eyes. The fuzzy feeling in my heart grows threefold as it swells.

"I love you." I say as a smile pulls on my lips.

Miles

I think I knew from the beginning. How much I loved her. Or would. It's like I knew it was written in our book.

I knew the moment she wedged herself inside my heart that I will never be able to let her go. No matter what, even if I didn't deserve her, and her kind heart.

She's way over my league I know that. But I promise to love her for he rest of my life and do anything and everything so I can deserve her.

It sounds cheesy when I say it's destiny, but I don't know how else to say it. It's just that it's a fact, like it's been part of my genetic code since I was born.

And I know. I know. I know. I know. I will be forever Hers.

THE END