Chapter 15

(smut warning)

Azura

I sat there for a little. Digesting what he said. He sat there with me. Giving me the time I need.

"Why didn't you just tell us after your dad died that she was in the basement?" I kept my gaze on his shoes.

"Because I was scared. He put this thought into my head that if I told you there would be a war or something. I believed it." He sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "I'm so sorry. I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to you. I know it won't make up for the lost time with you mother. But I want to try to earn your forgiveness." He cups my face to bring my eyes to his.

"Please, Azura." I wait a second before nodding in his hold. I couldn't speak or my voice would break and I'll cry again.

"I've missed you. So much." He swipes his thumb over the tear that fell without me acknowledging.

"Me too." My voice does break that time and the tears keep falling.

I'm not sure who started moving closer, but then suddenly his lips were on mine and I felt like the world was whole again. Like I was whole again. My heart swelled and beat hard against my chest. That hole that only grew with each passing day suddenly dissipated.

His tongue slipped inside and mine met his in a dance. I gasped as he nibbled on my lower lip. His hands moved to my neck as his lips did too. I moaned when he did small love bites behind my ear and on my neck.

He laid me down on the bed as he crawled on top of me. We continued making out for the next couple minutes. Making up for the lost time. We kissed like this was our last. But I hoped it wasn't.

I felt myself grow wetter between my legs. The desire pulsed until I couldn't ignore it. I whimpered as I tried to find relief. I pushed his hips down onto mine and gasped as I felt his erection right on my clit making the most delicious spark. I grind my hips against his, desperately seeking release.

"Fuck, Azura. If you keep doing that I'll come in my pants." He groaned as he nibbled my earlobe.

My only response was a moan.

His heavy breathing and low groans were so close to my ear it's making me hot all over.

"I want you. So bad." I whispered into his ear and he bucked his hips against mine. My back arched as I saw stars. I came so fast I wasn't able to grasp it as I came back to the ground.

I open my eyes to see Miles frozen above me. His eyes were full of lust and desire but also wonder.

But I wanted more. So I grabbed the hem of his shirt and took it off him. He chuckled and the deep sound went straight to my clit, pulsing with want.

"Are you sure, Azura?"

"So sure." I said as I took my own shirt off. His eyes went straight to my hard nipples and he looked surprised I wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

He cupped my breasts and rolled each nipple with his thumb. I moaned and pushed my chest out into his hands.

His hands then wandered to the hem of my pajama shorts and in one pull he took off my shorts and underwear. I was now fully bare for his eyes.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." He whispered as his eyes raked over my body.

My hands went to his jeans and I fumbled with the button and zipper. He laughed and went to help me. He was then just as bare as me.

I sat up as I stared at his length. He was incredibly hard. His pink tip leaked with precum and veins bulged from his skin. I really wanted to feel him.

"Can I?" I look up to see his eyes looking so intense a gasp escaped me.

"Please." He strained.

I wrapped my fingers around him and gave him a stroke. He bucked his hips and groaned to the ceiling.

"Grip me harder. Don't be shy." I did and gave him another stroke.

Curiously, I licked off the bead of precum from his tip.

"Oh fuck." He moaned. "No more, Azura." He pushed me down as his lips found mine. I sighed into his mouth.

His broke the kiss and then trailed kisses on my jawline, down my neck, between the valley of my breasts, down my abdomen, until he was so close to where I wanted him I whimpered a 'please'.

"Just a lick. I need to taste you so bad." He blew on my clit and I bucked my hips. He licked me from ass to my clit and a moan so loud escaped me.

"Shh, Azura. Or the others will hear you." He got up to put his forearms around my head and dropped a kiss on my cheek.

"The walls are really thick and rooms are sound proof. They won't hear." I said quickly. "Please just fuck me."

"You and your dirty mouth." He smiled as he guided himself to my entrance.

We both moaned lowly when he entered me. This feels amazing.

"I'm not gonna last long if you keep squeezing the shit out of me, Zura." He groaned.

I relaxed as he slid in and out of me. His thumb found my clit and drew small circles making me see stars.

The next few minutes we're full of heavy breaths and skin smacking against skin. Soon, black dots were in my vision as his thrusts grew sloppy and pure lust shined in his eyes.

My back arched into him and he swallowed my moans into his mouth. I gasped into him as I felt his dick throb and hot spurts of his release coated my insides. He shuddered with a groan and flipped us over so I was on top of him.

We laid there for a minute. Catching our breath. Him still inside of me. My head on his chest listening to his heart pound wildly, just like mine.

"That was amazing." I said. The sun was starting to come up.

"That was so good I can't find a word for it."

I pushed off him and made a noise as he slipped out of me and our mixed release dripped out of me. I laid down next to him.

He got up quickly and went into the adjoined bathroom. He came out a second later with a wet cloth. He came down next to me and wiped me between my legs. I moaned softly as I felt sensitive. I saw his dick twitch but he ignored it as he went back to the bathroom to put it back and came back to cuddle me in his arms.

I felt so happy I could burst as I slowly fell asleep to the sounds of his soft breathing and the bum-bum of his heart.