Chapter 3: He's A Monster!!!!!! Madness!!!!

Start from the beginning

Gwen: "*W-What the hell?!? His guns keep shooting...he can't reloading?!? What kind of guns he was holding?!?*" She thought herself and then she saw the figure was keep shooting any more prisoners in the directions.

???: "*Whistle*" He was whistling and keep shooting like madman and then Matt who was ducked his head down and take a covering the hiding and shooting from the madman who was crazy as hell

???: "*Whistle*" He was whistling and keep shooting like madman and then Matt who was ducked his head down and take a covering the hiding and shooting from the madman who was crazy as hell. When the figure begin to wiping all every last motherfuckers by himself and keep shooting and massacring all of them.

Matt: "*He's crazy and he is definitely fucking crazy!!!!!!!!*" He thought himself and he was running away from here and leaving the figure was massacre all every last prisoners.

When the figure was done all of these prisoners and they both laying down on the ground and they were death...all of them are death as hell and they couldn't moving and then the figure was putting his guns on his gun holsters and make the figure was turn his head to look around and he saw the bastard who was running away from here. The figure was looking at these motherfuckers for what he did to them and then he just keep coming to them and make him was walking like badass and he heard someone else who use a web shoot at the figure and make him definitely sense something in his head.

???: "Hmmm." He was turn his head to look at the web shoot from Spider Gwen and she just use her web shoot at the figure.

Gwen: "Stop, that's enough! You killing all the prisoners like you are hurting civilians!" She said to him.

???: "Hurt the civilians, these civilians for what you see...aren't normal and bunch of them are rapists with gangsters. But I will showing them who exactly I am...and teaching them to see how fear of the monster." He said to her and then he pulled her to him and make him grab her neck and he was choking her and make her cough out and she looking at the figure who was pull her closer to his face and he said.

???: "Don't stand on my way again, Ghost-Spider." He said to her and he was punch her in the stomach so hard and make her spat blood out of her mouth and send her to the wall and knock her down on the ground. Then the figure was keep moving to somewhere else right away and searching for Matt Murdock right away and he cannot leave the bastard alive and he had to kill him with his own bare hands.

Time Skip Later.

When Matt was running and keep running and he wasn't stop until he need to getting away from here and make Matt was run to the other direction and then he was keep running fast as he could and he doesn't want to die. Then Matt was heading to the dead end for himself and make him was look up and he saw the wall was right in front at him and he said.

Matt: "A dead end....Shit..." He cursed little bit.

???: "Indeed it is..." He said to him and make Matt was turn around to look and saw the figure who was stood right there by himself and he just standing right there like chilling little bit and Matt said.