A boy gets out of the car in front,

Nikki seeing that boy : shit.. Takraayi bhi to kise Jaksh Singhania se. Come on Nikki, say sorry and leave.

Nikki getting out of her jeep : Sorry.. it's..

Jaksh angrily :  What sorry, you damaged the front of my car

Jaksh angrily : What sorry, you damaged the front of my car. And you are thinking of leaving after saying sorry. Stupid girl...

Nikki's temperature gets high on hearing Jaksh's last words.

Nikki glaring : I look stupid to you.

Jaksh looking at Nikki from top to bottom : Hmm.. Mujhe to Andhi aur Junglee dono hi dikhti ho..

Nikki angrily : Abe.. oyee...

Jaksh raising his eyebrows : language Miss...

Nikki gritting her teeth : language my foot...

While speaking, Nikki's eyes go to the water bottle kept in the jeep. Nikki stares at Jaksh for a glance, takes out a bottle from the jeep, opens its lid and throws all the water on Jaksh's face.

Nikki did all this in such a hurry that Jaksh did not get a chance to understand anything.

Nikki smirked : Junglee people do such things. Understand, Mr..

Nikki was about to turn away when Jaksh grabbed Nikki's arm and pulled her towards him.

Nikki starts looking into Jaksh's eyes.
Jaksh was also looking into Nikki's eyes.

Jaksh gritting his teeth : You are very rude. do you have manners or not

Nikki looking into Jaksh's eyes : So you are going to teach me manners..

Jaksh : I don't have that much spare time.

Nikki's fake smile : same here I don't even have time to learn anything from you.

Nikki frees her arm and leaves from there sitting in the jeep.

Jaksh Looking at Jeep : Stupid Girl.

After saying, Jaksh also leaves from there sitting in his car.

Nikki stops her jeep at a distance and puts her hand on her chest.

Nikki herself : control Nikki gaya vo..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Night Time

Tavish was standing near his car waiting for YN. Everyone else had already left for the party.
Tavish was looking at something on his phone when a deep smile appeared on his face.

YN was coming from the front.
YN wore a sleeveless, backless gown in silver colour.