Chapter 28

I have no other ideas.
_______________________________

Almost Friday Midnight.

Chelsea’s POV

OH GOD!

What am I doing?

This is way worse than the Math exam I had today, and I love maths!!!

AHHHH!!!

Now, we are on the school roof, and we keep running from them all…

Oh, wait, I have a plan.

“Kitty! I have a plan! We need to get into the classroom though! MULTITUDE!!”

I have summoned six me types, so there are seven Mignons.

And all of us had jumped on each jury’s back and made them fly to where Kitty Noir had opened the door to. Once we all Mignons got out of the classroom, Kitty locked the door.

“CATACYLISM!!” She jumped to the roof where the locked class was and smashed the roof.

The juries are now stuck under all of those rocks.

“YES! Now, let’s go to our team!”

Meanwhile

Alya’s POV

“Now, for the harder part.”

“Harder part?”

“I mean… Didn’t you defeat Shadowmoth, defeat fake Chat Noir, and punish all of those jerks?”

“Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous! Is that Mr. Agreste? So he was…”

“There is no time for this, Honeybee!”

“Oh, Rena. You are right” Princess Justice walked back from us. “After all, there are more people that have done bad things and they need to be punished!”

“NO! WAIT! Don’t you want to take our miraculouses?”

She laughed at that, which made us even more confused.

“And why do I need them? I already have enough power to even destroy the evil in Paris. No, destroy the whole evil in this world! AND EVEN THE UNIVERSE!! AND BEYOND!!!”

“We won’t let you do that! Marinette! You aren’t being yourself at all! Wake up from this! You never want anyone to suffer!”

“This is utterly right! You have that much peace in your heart that you wouldn’t even hurt a fly!”

“But I am not Marinette! I AM PRINCESS JUSTICE!!!”

“NOT ANYMORE!” This is when the actual Honeybee had immobile Marinette.

The one beside me was actually Nath, who I disguised as Honeybee with my illusion.

This was very easy. Too easy, which made me confused. I mean, she would have known that someone was behind her unless we are that much skilled.

But anyway, time to de-evilise.

A few moments later

Mari’s POV

I don’t remember anything when I was akumatized.

But what I know is that I am in the Eiffel Tower, with Rena Bella bone-crushing me with her hug and Kitty Noir checking if I am ok.

I also noticed all of my classmates, Gabriel Agreste, and my friends staring at me with shock written on their faces.

What the hell happened?

You were akumatized.

NO S**T, SHERLOCK!!!

“Why are you looking at me like this?”

“You have made us suffer!”

“You defeated Shadowmoth!”

“You defeated chat noir with just one move!”

“ENOUGH!!!” Kagami screamed at the top of her lungs once again, making all of us stop.

“You were akumatized, defeated Adrien as Chat Noir with one move, made everyone suffer, and defeated Shadowmoth!!”

“And I will take these.” Rena took the Butterfly and Peacock miraculouses from me and put them inside the yo-yo.

I am shocked right now.

What happened!?!?!

Didn’t I already tell you?

I MEANT AS A RHETORICAL QUESTION!

I want to skip to the next day.

Your wish is my command

Time skips to Friday

Still Mari’s POV

Ring! Ring! CRASH!

“Can’t we not go to school on Fridays!?!” I slam my head onto the pillow, as well as Tikki.

After I got deakumatized, Rena Bella dealt with Mignon’s miraculous and explained to me everything, while she took me home.

Now I don’t know how I will deal with the fact that Chelsea knows.

My parents had bone crushed me with a hug as well, telling me how scared they were when I was akumatized and all of that, while I told them what happened. They don’t know about my fake friends as I didn’t tell them yet that part of the story to them.

I had transformed as Ladybug and went with Kitty Noir and Rena Rouge to the News Station, to announce LIVE that Shadowmoth has been defeated. And also I went to Agreste’s Mansion to see the former Shadowmoth and Mayura.

As soon as I got to my room after all of this, I got changed and fell onto my bed to sleep.

And I want to stay in that bed today…

“Marinette!! Come here! NOW!!”

But I can’t have this dream come true.

I got up and went downstairs, only to find my parents with my classmates’ parents, my teacher, my principal, and Chelsea there.

“Is… everything ok?”

“You had not told us that your friends betrayed you all along.”

Oh damn.