Chapter 24

Thursday a few minutes before the brats have arrived

Sabrina's POV

You might not understand why I was an inside woman for Chloe.

And the answer is very obvious. To know what they are planning to do.

I had no idea that I would be doing an actual spy stuff thing like this until last Sunday.

"Are you sure, Chloe? This is a crazy idea for me."

"Yes, Sabrina. I want to figure out what those jerks' intentions are."

Chloe told me about our classmates, and I have been speechless for at least an hour from that.

Lila and Kagami as well knew about this plan.
Thank God, because I had to tell her that I forgot to charge my phone, so Chelsea recorded this scene on Monday, which was the best luck I got so far.

I also gathered all evidence and we all know what this all is about.

And today, Marinette needs to know the truth as well.

Currently

Mari's POV

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE ARE THEY DOING HERE!?!

I know Sabrina wouldn't say anything because you know, Chloe. And I know no one has snitched.

Unless...

"Hey, Marinette. I got those for you." Adrien handed me... DAISIES!?!?!

"HEY! Mari is allergic to them!" Alya runs towards me and Adrien.

"And how do you know..."

ACHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Great! Now I have a red nose, like Walmart's version of Rudolph the Reindeer.

"This is how! Now give me those." Alya snatched those flowers and threw them into the trash bin.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I am not bothered to be dealing with them at all.

"I want to ask you out..."

"I HAD ALREADY SAID NO! God, when you will put this piece of information into your tiny brain?" I had pinched the bridge of my nose due to their lack of intelligence.

"But we are meant to be! You always loved when we were spending time together. You are very blind for not realizing this!"

I froze at what he had said. Did he seriously say that!?!

"You. Are. A FUCKING JERK!" Everyone flinched at that.

But then they turned angry at me.

"But you liked Adrien always!"

"We have even tried helping you get him!"

"Why are you rejecting him now?"

"ENOUGH!!!!!" Kagami screamed, making everyone freeze. I mouthed to her 'Thanks'.