Chapter 4

Monday Class time

Chelsea’s POV

I know about Lila’s plan, even though I am not a fan of it.

But this is not what I am focused on right now. Actually, I don’t have anything to focus on, except to grab Lila’s phone.

I need something to investigate on. Something cool. Something interesting. And something that would take some time to find out.

I have already investigated Ladybug and Chat Noir, which ended up me realizing that Chat Noir is an attention seeker who leaves Ladybug to fight alone. That is horrible.

I also investigated some other stuff, which got me new facts to post on my blog.

Yes, I have a blog, which is mainly about the facts that people need to know about famous people or things. Sweet Scoops.

Alya and I did a collab for our blogs to talk about Ladybug’s hero friends. We have agreed on the ship Renapace, which is Rena Rouge and Carapace, as I took some photos and videos of them hugging, and flirting, and I even have one of Rena Rouge giving a kiss to Carapace’s cheek. This is my fav ship!

Aurore didn’t do a collab with me yet, but she agreed to do one with me this week when we find something interesting we could talk about there. I have no ideas though.

Eh, we will see what I can find.

I walked to the classroom doors, and I was about to open the door when I saw through the door’s window two people in front talking about something with others.

I opened the door quietly to hear what it was about. Stalky vibe, but screw this. I am also audio recording what they are saying.

“… and then Marinette was like ‘But does Lila have any proof that she is telling the truth?' and I gasped at this when she said that.”

“Why Marinette hates Lila the moment she just joined? They barely know each other.”

“She must be jealous of her talking to Adrien often. She even has a big crush on her.”

“And Lila has huge contacts with famous people all around the world, while Mari has nothing.”

“Exactly! Marinette has always been a big stalker when it comes to Adrien and people with big fame, so it makes sense.” This made me annoyed.

The fact that most people are agreeing to this makes me sick.

I opened the door to grab Lila’s phone, while others stared at me.

“Hey everyone, what are you up to.” I gave my usual sweet smile, which they bought.

“Nothing much, just talking… about the plans for today’s hangout.”

“Aren’t you busy today with stuff? Marinette told us that you guys are busy today to help out.”

They all looked frozen at this. “Well, we are busy until the moment of the hangout so we will be there.”

“Oh, ok. I'll see ya later.”

I left the classroom, and I heard people sighting in relief before shutting the door properly. I ran to the classroom others are.