Chapter 27

This photo above is me when I get unexpected mock tests.
_______________________________

Thursday during the Akuma fight

Chelsea’s POV

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!

Marinette is Ladybug!

Marinette is akumatized!

SO LADYBUG IS BLOODY AKUMATIZED!!!

No, wait. Marinette is Akumatized and Ladybug is right now Alya, who is actually called right now Renabella, who is with Caprikid, Honeybee, Kittynoir, and me as Mignon running to the fight scene to save Paris and Marinette, who is supposed to be the one saving the Paris as Ladybug, but she’s akumatized.

OH GOD! THIS IS FRICKING CONFUSING!!!!

You think? You made it confusing!

I know and I am sorry!!

But yeah, we are running to the Eiffel Tower to save Marinette from the Akuma and Paris from the damage caused.

Or actually, the only people that need help right now are our classmates.

We are shocked to see all of them in pain. Mental pain.

I see that all of them are seeing things that we don’t as they look scared, they are screaming, and they are moving their arms about.

Do they see their worst nightmares?

I don’t know what to say. I almost felt bad for them. 

Almost.

“This is utterly nice to see them getting karma for what they did, but this is too much.”

“Yeah… way more than what I expected. I guess she is dangerous as an akumatized villain.”

“And possibly she gets more powerful as more people get punished.”

Kitty Noir looked at where Princess Justice is at. She is at the side of the Eiffel Tower talking to someone. Who is she talking…

“LUCKY CHARM!!!”

Renabella got a bat from the lucky charm.

“Huh? You want to knock Princess Justice’s head off, or what?”

We all looked at Kitty Noir with our ‘serious’ look.

“No. But, I do have a plan… What the hell?”

We all turned around to see the most unexpected scene ever.

Shadowmoth has spawned near Princess Justice.

Meanwhile

Mari’s POV

I got what I wanted. My fake friends are getting what they deserve.

I had believed them for years! And they had been traitors all along.

Adrien is wrong. I am very strong as an akumatized villain.

And today, I will be the last one being akumatized.

“SHADOWMOTH! I AM TELEPORTING YOU TO ME!!”

Since I got more powerful, I can now teleport people, so I don’t have to look for them anymore.

Shadowmoth has spawned near me.

“What is the meaning of this, Princess Justice!?!”

“You are accused of terrorizing Paris, Akumatizing my friends and family, and Akumatizing me! How do you plea?”

“Huh?”

“HOW DO YOU PLEA!?!”

“I need to read the stuff about the court stuff. What does plea mean?”

“HOLY JESUS F**KING CHRIST!!!! ARE YOU STATING YOURSELF GUILTY OR INNOCENT!?!”

“And why should I answer you?”

“Juries! What do you say for that?”

“GUILTY!”

“Enough said! You are being punished! But before that…”

I made Shadowmoth not move at all and took the butterfly and peacock miraculouses off him.

“Gabriel Agreste. Well, you are as well charged for not raising your son right. He is a spoiled brat who thinks that he can lay around how he wants without doing his proper job as Chat Noir!”

He looked shocked at that fact. I guess he never knew about him being Chat Noir.

“Alright! Onto your punishment…”

CRASH!

A baseball had landed on my head.

I picked it up and noticed red writing on it, which has writing on it.

‘How about you fight us as a proper villain would. Unless you are a princess like Sleeping Beauty.’

UGG! I forgot about them.

“JURIES! FIND THOSE HEROES!!” I zapped Gabriel to suffer the consequences of his actions.

Juries had flown off from the Eiffel Tower to find them. Seven juries and a powerful princess against five small heroes? This is too easy…

“I see that you did the bigger part for us. Defeating Shadowmoth.”

I saw the Ladybug replacement and the different version of Queen Bee jumping down near me.

Great.

Meanwhile

Lila’s POV

To say that this is ridiculous is an understatement.

We are being chased by seven juries, who are our friends!

That is so stupid and crazy right now!

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Mignon is running like crazy from them with her hands in the air.

“Come on, Mignon! We need to focus right now!”

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!!!”

“You know! You did well the first time, so the second time, you will for sure do better!”

“Ok!”

A few seconds later

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” We both are screaming right now as they are very close to us.

You said something, Kitty Noir?

SHUT UP!!!!!!!