Chapter 7

Time skips to lunchtime

Chelsea’s POV

I have no idea.

No idea of what I could do for my blog. I ran out of ideas.

I am losing my head right now.

Also, I want to know what happened today.

Mari’s class are acting weird right now. They are not as cheery or bubbly as usual.

Something is wrong.

I banged my head on the canteen table out of annoyance, which made some people look at me.

“Chelsea, you good?” I saw Nath and Nino approaching me.

“Yeah, I am physically satisfactory, but psychologically, my brain cannot cope with the eccentricity going on in this canteen room.” They looked at me confused.

“I can’t understand what is going on in this bloody canteen. Your class is acting strange! They all looked like someone died during class!” I pointed at their class that are at the table with Lila.

“Well… Let’s just say that Lila lied, and my class didn’t believe Marinette at all, which ended up with her slapping Adrien for telling her to apologize to her...”

“Hold up!” I stopped them from talking, while they sat down. “You are telling me that Marinette slapped Adrien!?! Slapped Adrien Agreste!?! Slapped someone who she treated as someone she can rely on top of her heart?”

“Yep, girl! We all saw this scene when we came out of the classroom wondering what that noise was.” Alya and Marc just entered the chat. The more, the merrier.

“I am surprised about that. Why didn’t you get me to watch this scene? I could have gotten you some popcorn!”

“But we couldn’t just go and get you to watch how Adrien got slapped twice, Marc.”

“WAIT, WHAT? He got slapped two times!?!”

“Yes, Alya, he was. He had both cheeks red.”

I wasn’t processing what happened. Are they lying to me or am I high from caffeine?

“I am guessing that The Queens will soon return to school.”

I looked up at Nino after having my head on the desk for too long.

Yes, I have had it on my desk since I hit it there. Don’t ask even why the writer decided this.

Just go along with the story, Chelsea.

Ok, Star.

“Who are The Queens?” Everyone is looking at Nino for answers.

“Well, dudes. The Queens is a powerful and popular Paris group that consists of four queens, aka the leaders. They are well-known people in Paris, especially this school as if they are in this school…”

“WHAT!?!” We all screamed, and Alya was the loudest one of all.

“Yes, The Queens are in this school, well, some of them. One of them has transferred to the private school, while another one has moved away from Paris.”