Chapter 22

I am running out of ideas.
_______________________________

Thursday after the fight

Mari’s POV

This was the worst fight I have ever been in since the bloody Hero’s Day!

It was too late when we found out that the Evillustrator can draw people, so it was totally fun.

Luckily, Carapace has sheltered us from those people, while Honeybee has immobile Evillustrator, where we have finished the big fight.

I fixed up everything once again, and Nath came back.

“W-What happened? Was I…”

“You were akumatized, Nathaniel. But don’t worry. All is good for now.” I looked at Rooster Bold, who doesn’t know what to do right now. “Rooster Bold, can you take him home?”

I saw that Rooster Bold had frozen for a millisecond from that, but he nodded anyway.

“Come on, Nath. Let me take you home.” I had to stop Chikara from fangirling when Rooster Bold carried Nath in bridal style.

“Oh, and also, Nath, I will return them later.” He didn’t understand what I meant until he realized that I meant his miraculous before he nodded.

Once they both left, I took Sabota Glitter and Mignon somewhere, where they both gave me their miraculouses back to me.

“That was fun! I hope to repeat that again.”

“Same.”

“Well, if we need extra help, I know where to find you.” I went away after that.

I came back to Kitty Noir, Chikara, and Honeybee since the others have left. There is left some time until the end of school, so we will see if the hang-out is still on.

We all detransformed once the coast was clear.

“This was ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!”

“I know, guys. But I don’t blame Nath for this. It was all because of our classmates.” I kicked the air once again for all of this.

I don’t even understand what the hell is going on!

All was good with my classmates before Lila came to my class. When she did come, everyone left me. And when we posted a video, they all wanted to come back to me.

Have they been using me before all of this?

If yes, then why they only left me now?

I felt my tears coming out of my eyes. I guess others have noticed this.

“Are you ok, Mari-bug?”

“Honestly, no. I am not fine. Have all of my friends have been using me before?”

“I… don’t know how to answer this. I don’t understand this either.”

“Can I trust you with something?” All of them nodded.

“If something happens to me, I need you to give my miraculous to someone I trust the most.”