Chapter 17

Wednesday after school

Mari's POV

I have invited our new gang to hang out at my place today. Chelsea didn't join us since she went to hang out with someone else. Sucks, but besides, we are all going to be talking some time about our gang and our blog.

We all agreed that since The Queens returned, which we might want to change the name of it, we would start posting some stuff online once again. So while we are at the sleepover party, we would be

Last time I remember, our recent video was posted exactly 3 years ago, and that will change today.

We reached the bakery, where my parents were there, with my dad being covered in sugar, while my mum cleaned up the sugar from the floor.

First flour, and now sugar? What will be next, butter?

Stop spoiling the plan, Mari-bug!

Stop interfering with the story!

UGG!

Exactly, Star!

"Hey, Mr. Dupain. What happened to you?"

"We have already told you, Nino, that you can call me Tom."

"I know, but I prefer calling you Mr. Dupain."

"So you want me to call you Mr. Lahiffe, hmm?"

"What! NO!"

We all laughed at this for no reason. Either because of my dad being covered in sugar, or his sense of humor. Or even both.

"Have fun upstairs, and also help yourself with snacks." My mum handed me two plates of pastries for us to have.

We all went upstairs, and Kagami and Nino had to grab from me the snacks as I totally didn't trip three times because of the air.

Once we reached my room, I prepared some space for us all to sit on the floor.

"Ridiculous! Can't we sit not on the floor? It looks like it hasn't been hoovered for some time!"

"Chillax, Chloe. A speck of dust can't kill you! And it won't ruin your clothes!"

"Shut up, Césaire!"

"Alright!" Nino shouted before there would be war between them two.

"Thank you, Nino." I stood up from the floor. "So, We are here not only to be dealing with The Queens' blog, but as well because we are having..."

"A SLEEPOVER!!!!!" All four of us shouted, making others cheer as well, even though everyone already knew about that plan.

"Awesome! But how are we going to help with the blog?"

"I will tell you right away."

Everyone is looking at my computer, which shows The Queens' blog, which I am changing the group's name to be officially called 'The Royals' since there are boys in this group as well.