Chapter 13

Wednesday few hours before school starts

Nath’s POV

“I’m sorry. You said to me to kiss my best friend?”

“Yes, she did. Can I take photos?” Ladybug hit Chikara on the back of her forehead lightly, meaning to cut it.

“Umm… I will calmly ask… Why on Earth!?!”

“Because only a true love kiss can remove this curse. That worked for me and Chat Noir, which I feel more disgusted at that when I say it out loud.”

HEY! Why I never knew that? And can I come in?”

“Shut up! And no you can’t!”

“Why?”

“Because people who hate brats stay outside! Shut up or else!”

I looked at Ladybug confused. Did they argue? I didn’t hear because I was dealing with Rooster Bold, who has a ball of handkerchief in his mouth to keep him quiet.

While we were getting them inside, Rooster said some harsh stuff to me so I shut him up for a bit.

“LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU WEAK GOAT!”

“Take it easy, Rooster. I am trying to help you.”

“You help me? You can only do a bigger mess! You are the worst friend I have ever wanted!”

“I… I don’t think I can. Besides, I need to retransform.” I left them and Chat Noir to go where the coast is clear, where I detransformed and gave Ziggy some food.

“Are you ok, Nath?” Ziggy looks concerned for me.

“I don’t know.” I slide down the wall when I sit down on the floor. “You better eat up, little. We need to get back there quick.”

“I know you aren’t feeling well from this, and I want to help you as much as I can, not only by giving you power. Do you want to talk about it?”

I hit my head on the wall lightly. “Why do I have to do this now?”

“I assume you like him more than just a friend. I mean, you said that he is your friend, but you aren’t focusing properly near him. I noticed that since the first day.” Ziggy has sat down on my shoulder.

“I don’t know. I don’t think this would work as true love have to go both ways.”

“And you just implied that you like him,” Ziggy smirked while eating. “And I am sure that Marc thinks the same way as you. Well, not now though.”

I looked at my kwami while she smiled at me.

“I hope that you are right.” I stood up once she finished eating. “Ziggy, Bleat It!”

Oh, God. That will change everything.

I returned to them once I retransformed. Ladybug looked like she hoped that I will help.

I saw Rooster Bold standing, and he doesn’t have his handkerchief on his mouth, or his hands tied, which was weird until I saw others smirk.