•𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒•

Mattheo pov:

I watch y/n make her way out of the room following shortly after her mother.

Something about this family feels weird and off. Her mother seems to be putting on an act and it's quite pathetic how she thinks I wouldn't notice the fake smiles and the awfully annoying high pitch voice.

And her sister is even worse. From her fake blond hair and her even worse annoying voice and not to mention the thing she said earlier.

I snap out of thought looking away from the kitchen door and all over the room trying to entertain myself.

I feel the spot on the couch next to me shift and I feel a presence next to me. I quickly look next to me to find Emily looking up at me fluttering her eyes in a flirtatious way.

I roll my eyes looking away from her and to the wall next to me but suddenly I feel a finger trail up my arm making me look back towards her.

She bites her lip seductively looking up at me which made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"So are you and my sister a thing or are you free."She says as I look away from her shifting uncomfortably.

"I guess we are a thing."I say lying to get her off of me.

"Oh but why her she is so boring and all nerdy but me on the other hand, I'm fun and cool and definitely better looking don't you think."She says laughing.

I suddenly cringe at her remarks and annoyed because of the way she was speaking about y/n.

"Yeah whatever you say."I say shrugging her arm of mine and moving further away.

"What you don't think I'm hot."She says offended.

"Well you see your not really my type I'm more into...boring and nerdy girls."I say looking back at her with raised eyebrows.

"Are you kidding me?"She says looking pissed off and in disbelief narrowing her eyes.

"Do u want me to be honest?"I deadpan looking into her eyes with void in mine.

"Ugh your so rude."She says getting up with her hands crossed on her chest throwing a tantrum up the stairs. I roll my eyes looking away from the stairs with a scoff.

Y/n pov:

I walk into the familiar place, memories rushing back from all the years I spent in this kitchen.

"So what do u want my help with."I ask leaning against the counter watching my mom who was washing her hands.

"You are a fool if you think I actually need your help."She says scoffing turning back to me.

"What?"I ask shocked and confused.

"Your worthless and now you expect me to think you can cook."She says with a smirk on her face drying her hands with a towel.

"Mom what is going on with you."I say hurt in my voice and feeling stupid to ever think she would change after all these years.

"What is going on with me."She says in disbelief raising her eyebrows.

What has gotten into her, I knew she wasn't acting when she was nice and stuff but damn some people really don't change do they...

"You have been gone for 7 months Y/n and then you show up with some guy."She says fuming.

"I was at scho-."I defend but she cuts me off before I got to finish.

"Oh you were at school now."She says with a sarcastic voice.

"Or where you out getting pregnant by random boys."She says looking me up and down with discussed.

"So if you are going to say that you are pregnant and need our help financially then get out of my bloody house because nobody shows up randomly after 7 months."She says yelling pointing to the door.

"Thank God Emily won't ever do something so stupid."She said mumbling under her breath.

"Mom what the fuck, unlike Emily I actually care about studying and my future, unlike Emily I raised myself right, unlike Emily I don't get fucked every weekend and have to go the pharmacy with dads credit card and get birth control pills but you never noticed that did you, because you where too busy admiring your pretty little perfect princess letting her shiny crown blind you from the truth and if you actually did care about me you would know I am top of my classes in everything and I have self-respect unlike other people in this house and if you just noticed literally only once you would know I literally never had a boy over or even had a boyfriend in the first place and for God sake I haven't even had my first kiss yet, now your worrying that I'm pregnant because I brought a boy that I actually might have feeling for!"I yell out in furry not realizing what I have said till I had said what had been on my mind for years, I was completely done with being mentally abused by this excuse of a family.

"Get out of my bloody house."She yells furiously pointing to the door.

I storm out of the kitchen, my mind consumed with anger and unspeakable though as I made my way into the living room.

"Mattheo get up we are leaving."I say as I spot him on the couch still making my way to the door.

"What's going on is everything alright."He got up quickly, a confused expression on his face as he follows me out of the house.

"I just need to get out of here as soon as fucking possible before I do something I'll regret."I say as my hands form into fists feeling the red sensations glowing in my eyes and the magic in my core growing stronger as I am turned away from mattheo storming down the stairs.

"Hey you need to calm down, I have no idea what happened in there but you are going to hurt yourself."He says grabbing my shoulder and turning me towards him which caused me to close my eyes immediately.

I quickly soften up because I felt safe by his touch which somehow made me calm down and felt the red sensation fade away and the power finding its way back into the dark corners of me.

"I'm fine can we just please get out of here I literally can't stand being here one more second."I say opening my eyes and looking up at him to see his face soften.

"Yeah ok let's get out of here."He says letting go of me which made me feel a need to feel his touch on me again but I brush the feeling off and follow him down the stairs."

A/N
Hey guys I am actually so terribly sorry for the hella slow updates but school began so hopefully I will update more and OMD TYSM FOR 18K  READS I literally can't thank you enough and for the people who leave comments and vote for the story it literally warms my heart tysm<3heads up for the next couple of chapters because the romance is about to be romanticizing;)