•𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠•

~That day everything changed...~

Sitting on the train to the mysterious school I can't help but wonder what would happen if I didn't lose control.

Would I have drowned and died?Would I have survived and lived to be a laughing stock...

After the whole incident I possessed a power that I would have never imagined.I don't remember or comprehend most of what happened that night but it's a night I'll never forget.

It felt like I found myself that night in the swimming pool, like I actually knew who I was in that split second.A feeling I'll never forget.I felt alive.

After laying in the depths of the water I regained energy or well the energy found me and it saved me...

(Flashback)

I swam to the top to see half-alive bodies spread everywhere , none of them were conscious or alive perhaps.

I felt like I was dying from all the power traveling through my veins.No scratche that , I felt like I was living.I felt alive.

A red aura was surrounding my body.Like power radiating from within me.

I felt like I was going to pass out from the shock and overwhelming energy that was flooding through my veins.

Suddenly people in coats showed up out of the dark clouds on what seems to be brooms but in that moment my vision starts to fail and tiredness invades my bruin.I blink trying to stay awake seeing them going around to all the unconscious body's chanting weird spells at them.

Time seems to slow down and so does my brain and all of a sudden I black out...
~

I slowly wake up feeling sotf sheets around me.I sit up rubbing my eyes to adjust to the light shining from the window and relizse im in a unfamiliar placewith a bunch of elve looking creatures working and the memories of that night came flooding back...

After properly waking up the women from the night before appeard in the doorway.She lead mwt to a room filled with witch's and wizard's as they call themselve and told me about my past, my real past.Not the story I was told about my family.

Turns out my ancestors were some of the most powerful "witches" and "wizards" to ever walk the earth.

My real name is y/n Sinclair Slytherin.Which means im apart of the slytherin bloodline...have never really heard about my grandmother but apparently she casted a spell decades ago to protect the power of the scarlett witch and whoever was worthy of the power in the bloodline would claim it and protect it with all their might.

My bloodline had been the protector of the Scarlett witch power for decades but unfortunately, my grandmother passed away and the power had been abandoned for years.

My grandmother knew what she was doing when she casted that spell.She knew that only the greatest can protect it and claim it if they were worthy.

But I was one to claim it.A random girl with no experience or clue about chaos magic or magic in general claimed the most powerful type of magic in the whole multiverse.

They explained to me what the Scarlett witch's powers are and It was frozen in place for years after my grandmother passed.

Everyone in the Wizarding world was seeking for the power,trying every spell in every book to find out more about it and exactly how to claim it.

But unfortunately after years i was the one to claim it and my life was at risk because of it.