•𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦•

Y/n Sinclair pov:

It has been around 1 week since I have been at Hogwarts. In that time I have learned a little more about my powers and how to control it with my daily sessions with McGonagall.

Me and Luna got closer and hung out almost every day. She was really cool and we had a lot in common.

I haven't heard of the strange boy since the incident that night and I hadn't seen him around either...

I did hear ALOT of rumors about him tho and normally a person would be horrified but nobody knows his side of the story or what he had been through so I'm not that quick to judge I mean nobody even knows the boy except his 2 friends.
~
Me and Luna were currently walking in the forbidden forest. And before u say I know it's forbidden but I have my connections with Hagrid to get in and besides he knows I have the ability to protect myself.

I was taking pictures of all the different views and flowers with my camera while Luna was looking for different species of plants and mushrooms to make some kind of potion.

It was a comfortable silence both of us focused on our own things before Luna started speaking.

"Uh hey y/n may I ask u a question."she says in her soft voice a couple of feet away from me.

"Anything."I say bringing my eye close to the camera to take a perfect foto of a mushroom.

"Ok before I ask u can totally refuse because I have figured it is not ur type of thing."she says sounding a little unsure.

"Ok ur really freaking me out right now ."I say looking at her.

"Oh God no y/n it's nothing like that"she says chuckling.

"Ok well what's ur super important question."I say getting back to the question she was unsure about asking.

"Well the Slytherins are having a party in the Slytherin common room tomorrow and well everyone is gonna be there so I was wondering if u would join me."she says skeptically.

"Well the last party I went to I almost died literally but sure I would love to join u Luna."I say with a little smile.

"Ok you know what I not even gonna ask."she says disappointment in her voice.

I chuckle as we both continue what we were doing before.if I was going to be honest I was...kinda excited for the party.
~
I walk down the quiet corridor as the wind from long open window blew through my hair and skin making me slightly shiver.

The sound of my shoes hitting the floor and faded music echoes through the hall,the Slytherin common room not far away.

I finally reached the destination where Luna told me to be and I see no sort of door around.

I look down the hall for any entryway but nothing just old paintings covering the walls.

"What the fuck..."I whisper to myself still looking around.

"Oh you look lovely darling."A deep female voice says from behind me.

I quickly turn around as I feel my eyes turn a bright shade of red as the power within me peeks through my eyes.

"As calm as a daisy as charming as a knight make the power within me soak in with delight."I whisper to myself making sure only I can hear

I say to myself mimicking the words McGonagall told me to say to myself when I come into this situation.

I feel the power disappear from my eyes as I look back up to find the voice that was talking to me.

"Oh I didn't mean to scare u dear."a painting of a woman says in front of me.
What the fuck...