•𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑠•

After about 30 minutes of me and Lorenzo looking all over small town we finally found the 4 teens that went their own way.

Luna and Theodore were sat at a table in the middle of a bookstore discussing their opinion on a book about wildflowers.

I didn't think Theodore would be the kind to care about flowers but everyone has unknown interests.

I was happy Luna had finally opened up to them,or well one of them.She was always choked up around them and afraid.

Mattheo and Draco on the other hand we found in and sketchy alleyways and they were busy exchanging money from "muggle weed".

The streets were more empty than before and the dim streetlights were shining above us.

It was already 6 pm and most shops were closed.The sky was almost pitch black due to the clouds covering up the moonlight.

We came to a stop in front of a strange building.There were at least 3 floors and multiple windows placed around the lopsided building.

The roof of the entrance was leaning to the side and was barely attached to the building.It looked like complete safety hazard and I debated if I should even step foot in it to prevent myself from you know...dying.

We made our way into the pub and a strong reek of alcohol lingers the room.It was filled with drunk men and women who were drinking like there was no tomorrow.

We walk through the crowded room and made our way to an open table that look just about big enough to fit all 6 of us.

We all settled down at the large wood table that was barely cleaned and God knows what on it.

"Anyone want a drink."Theodore asks looking at us for an answer.

"Buy a bottle of fire whisky it on me."Lorenzo says with a smile.

"Yes sir."Theodore says as he makes his way to the bar.

"Will you excuse me I need to use the loo."Lorenzo says as he makes his way the the bathroom.

That leaves me,Luna, Draco and mattheo alone at the table causing an awkward silence breaks out.

"So how is everyone doing."I ask awkwardly getting comfortable in my seat.

"Don't expect me to talk to a mudblood like u."Draco spats at me looking at me in discussed.

"How can I be a mudblood if I have no magic dipshit."I fire back narrowing my eyes at him.

Mattheo lets out a snort but quickly covers it up with a cough as Luna tries her best to keep in her laughter.

Draco's pale skin suddenly turns into a bright red as he lets out a scoff looking away from me mumbling under his breath.

Shortly after that Lorenzo and Theodore arrived back at the table,Theodore had a big bottle of brownish clear liquid in his hand which I assumed was fire whisky.How he got that without a ID I would never know.

"Anybody up for shots."Theodore asked with a smirk on his face.

I look over at Luna for her approval and she just nodded in agreement with a small smile on her face.Didn't expect Luna to be a drinker...

The boys had kept an eye on Luna the whole day asking her stuff about her personal life and her schedule which was really suspicious but I just brushed it off.Maybe their single and ready to mingle I don't know-

Theodore grabbed a bunch of shot glasses pouring the fire whisky in each of the small cups up to the top.

"You guys ready."Lorenzo asks looking at us for approval.He then proceeds to count down from three.