•𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒•

"Chirp","Chirp"

"Fuck no."I mumble to myself throwing a pillow over my head to block the sound out.

The birds stop for a moment but seconds later I don't hear not 1 bird but 2.I let out a groan throwing the pillow off my face and onto the floor.

I get onto my knees and knocked on the window loudly to scare them away.I hear the fluttering of their wings and thankfully they are gone.I flop back onto my bed and tried going back to sleep but it was no use.

I roll over to my side and checked the time and it was 5:38.Great just fucking great.
The birds basically live against my window and if their awake the little fuckers decide I should be awake too.

I roll out of bed and went to the bathroom.I look in the mirror splashing water over my face to stay awake for the day.

I was practically running on 2 hours of sleep due to the fact that I was out with Mattheo till 3 am.Oh yeah fuck I was out with Mattheo and...I smoked cigarettes.Oh well I'll die anyway what's the point.

I snap out of thought and got dressed,doing what was necessary in the bathroom and out of the door.

I went down to the great hall and arrived early for breakfast.They were still putting the trays of freshly cooked food and the tables for hundreds of students to enjoy and surprisingly the food wasn't bad.

I take a spot where I usually sit at the Ravenclaw table patiently waiting for breakfast to start as the great hall starts to fill in with students.

Luna enter the the hall and makes her way toward me and took a seat at her usual spot next to me.

I hadn't seen her in days and she had been really busy and occupied.I was grateful to see a familiar face again.

"Hello."she says in her soft voice settling in next to me giving me a sweet smile.

"Hey how are you,where have u been."I ask turning my attention to her.

"Im lovely and you know I'm just a busy with stuff but anyway how are u"she asks sweetly.

"Eh could be better."I say shrugging my shoulders letting out a slight chuckle.

"Any specific reason why."She askes looking concerned.She has a beautiful and caring soul and I really admired her for that.

"Just tired."I say but before she could reply Dumbledore starts the announcements.

I honestly couldn't give a shit since it didn't have anything to do with me so I just look around the great hall admiring the argutectior of the old building.

Suddenly everyone started eating so I assumed that breakfast had started.I reach over to grab to grab an apple but someone took it before I had a chance.

I look up to see the 4 Slytherin boys towering over the table Lorenzo takes a bite out of the green apple acting like he didn't just grab the one I was clearly reaching for.

The students across from us moved in fear and Draco and Lorenzo took a seat across from me and Luna,mattheo and Theodore towering behind them.

"Hello ladies."Lorenzo said smirking looking at me and Luna while biting on the apple.

"Uh hello."Luna says giving a small awkward smile.I just give a small wave and grab another apple.

"This may seem a little strange forward but would you lovely lady's like to join us on our trip to Hogsmeade."He offers.

"You."I potion the group of boys infront of me."Want us."I point to me and Luna."To come with you to Hogsmeade."I ask confused ass fuck.

"Well yeah isn't that what he just said."Draco says rolling his eyes.

"Yeah no shit but why don't you just ask your one night stands to go with you."I ask narrowing my eyes at him.

"They're one night stands for a reason."Draco mumble.

"Uh well I mean-."Lorenzo stutters but Luna cut him off.

"Well I suppose it could be fun."Luna says looking at me for my approval.I notice Mattheo giving Luna a dark and cold look...weird.

"Oh yeah for sure."I say sarcastically taking a bite out of the apple.

Luna shrugs me with her shoulder reminding me to stay serious.

Why tho,out of all the other people they could ask they ask us.There was something off about it all but I just let it slide not allowing my overthinking to win.

Luna was clearly scared and tense beside me and probably accepted the offer so that she had to face no consequences.Poor girl knew things that I didn't and was scared to death.

I had no idea what they have done or what they are capable of because everyone in the school is to dame scared to talk about it.

All I know is that they have done bad things.But what bad things exactly.That was something I had to discover eventually.

"Wonderful meat us in the courtyard."Lorenzo says making me snap out of thought as they all rise from their seats.

"Like rights now."I ask frowning confused.

"Of course we don't have all day now do we."He says then making his way out the hall with the group following him.

I look over at Luna to see her sigh in relive as they walk away.She had a ping of regret in her eyes looking pained for what was about to come.

Me on the other hand just hoped for the best and prayed they wouldn't sacrifice us or sum shit.

Me and Luna made our way out of the great hall missing a majority of lunch and probably skipped class for the rest of the day but that's not a problem for me since I didn't have class with McGonagall today.

We reach the courtyard and spot the group of boys patiently waiting for us in the courtyard next to the fountain.

We make our way towards them as they are now fully aware of our presence.

"You ladies ready for Hogsmeade."
Lorenzo asks smiling as we start making our way out of the building.

"As ready as ever."I mumble sarcastically and I lock my arms in with Luna.

Me and Luna look at each other hoping for the best to come.I had no idea what to expect or what I have agreed to but it was not like I have a choice anymore as we were already making our way to the strange town.

A/N
This continues on the next chapter but like tysm for all the support like-.Also I am so sorry for the slow updates I was writing testes and stuff but it's vacation now so I'll probably write more but ily guys bye.
𝒟.𝒞