𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

She laughs softly and only leans her head in the crook of my neck, placing a kiss on my collarbone. "Wow I feel like im in a movie" her honey voice speaks causing me to chuckle. "You know I had to baby, it's traditional."

Once we're inside, I lightly place her back down on her feet and her eyes immediately wander around the room, taking in every inch of space and decor before looking back at me with a smile spreading her beautiful face. "Oh this is so beautiful baby."

I smile graciously as she approves. "Yeah? you sure you like it?" she nods once more and walks towards the balcony doors peaking her head through looking at the jacuzzi before i'm tugging her arm and leading her through the long hall, to our bedroom.

I slide the knob and open the door while a soft gasp escapes her lips at the rose pedals all over the ground along with a few lit up candles, then her eyes land upon the bed which was just as decorated with rose pedas creating a heart.

She turns and leans forward, placing her lips against mine as they move in sync, and soon our kiss turns into a make-out session as she pushes her tongue into my mouth and they both fight for dominance.

She instantly jumps on me while her lips attacking mine and i'm quick to lifting her, Ariel wraps her legs around my torso to bring me as close as she possibly could and moans in my mouth as our kiss deepens. "Patience baby." I breathe in-between her torture against my lips and I hear groan softly.

The sound of her groans makes me laugh all the time, Ariel wasn't a very patient girl. At all.

"I wanna feel you Dario" she moans out and just the sound of that causes my bulge to grow and throb painfully. "I want to fuck you in the jacuzzi." I pull back and lowly respond back.

She pulls away too with a line forming in-between her brows with confusion swirling in those orbs and before she gets to chance to ask more questions, I place my index finger against her lips. "I want you out there, naked."

I place her back down and begin unbuttoning the top three buttons of my white shirt and continue slowly unbuttoning each one, her eyes instantly lower and watch with a lip in-between her teeth. "Can you wait for me?" she asks as her eyes are still glued to my bare chest.

I slide the flimsy shirt off and throw it on the bed, to then yanking her towards me with a hand around the nape of her neck, she places her hands against my chest and runs them up and down softly. "I'll wait for you gorgeous, don't take long." I whisper above her and with that I walk back out the long hall, leaving her alone.

Once i'm back outside I take my shoes off first, but before sliding the last shoe off I could hear chatters from a distance coming from the beach, I wasn't alarm though. It was impossible for anybody to see unless they're looking over this direction.

I start to un-buckle my belt and pull it through the loops, then in one swift I pull down my slacks and boxers leaving me naked. I walk towards the lit up Jacuzzi and take a step inside, sitting directly across the door, so I could see Ariel when comes out.

The water is hot and sizzle but it feels so fucking nice and to top it all off the fresh breeze fanned the side of my face while the sounds of the ocean waves surround me and the palm trees around me moved back and forth nicely.

This felt more then nice, it felt so fucking good.'

I lace my hands behind my head against the edge of the jacuzzi and sink into the water as I wait for my wife and flutter my eyes shut for a split second. Today had to be the most perfect, unreal moment in my life and it was all because of one particular person.