12

It's getting dark...

At the dining table at Yu Weiyun's house, Yu Weiyun's parents were chatting about Yan Kaichen who came to visit just now.

Yu Weiyun's father, Yu Gang, had a rough voice, laughed loudly and said to Yu Weiyun, "I told you to go to a school for rich people like Jiahai, you really did the right thing! Look at the classmate you brought home just now, how many It's magnificent! When I sent him downstairs just now, the grandson of Lao Zhang who was at the door asked me if this was some rich relative of our family."

Yu Weiyun's mother, Li Rou, was pouring beer into Yu Weiyun's father's glass with a beer bottle, and said with a smile, "Student Yan is also very kind. If it weren't for the child Weiyun, I might not be able to do it in my life." Know this rich young master!"

Yu Weiyun's expression was a little gloomy at this time, thinking of his parents' frugal and fawning petty appearance when they faced Yan Kaichen just now, he felt extremely ashamed.

Mother Yu saw that Yu Weiyun was not in a good mood, so she smiled and put a steamed crab into his bowl, "This crab is not cheap. Mom just got paid today, so I bought a few in the market. Try it Let's see how it tastes."

When Yu Weiyun saw that his mother had to take out a few crabs to buy, she hated why her family was so poor.

However, although Yu Weiyun had complicated emotions in his heart, he didn't dare to say those thoughts in front of his parents.

He buried his head in eating the crabs in a gentle manner, one after another, and he and Father Yu were the only ones eating the whole plate of crabs on the dining table with their chopsticks.

When Yu Weiyun was about to finish eating, he said aloud, "Mom, you eat this crab too."

Yu's mother smiled, "You and your dad can eat it, I don't like this stuff."

After Yu Weiyun gnawed another crab, he said to Mother Yu: "Then did you keep the crab for brother?"

When Mother Yu heard him mentioning Yu Yiqing, she paused with her chopsticks, then smiled and said, "He doesn't like to eat this either."

Father Yu's mouth was full of alcohol, and impatiently said to Yu Weiyun: "Anyway, the family where he is a tutor will leave him food, so you can hold on when you are full, so why not mind your own business!"

Yu Weiyun knew that although his father was rude and violent, he doted on him, so he retorted: "He is my brother after all, it's normal for me to care about it."

Father Yu snorted, "It's just that you put him at ease. Look at his gloomy appearance all day long, does he seem to regard you as a brother?"

Hearing Father Yu's words, Yu Weiyun instantly remembered the matter of Yu Yiqing abandoning himself twice today.

With grievance in his voice, he couldn't help but talk to his parents about what happened to him today.

When Father Yu heard this, he was so angry that he slapped the table heavily.

Mother Yu's always frowning face also instantly revealed a look of disapproval.

At around nine o'clock in the evening, Yu Yiqing came back from his tutoring. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Yu's father smoking a cigarette in the living room, and Yu's mother and Yu Weiyun were also sitting on chairs in the living room watching TV.

Yu Yiqing was about to walk to his small room with his schoolbag on his back when he heard Yu's father scold him, "Stop!"

"What's the matter?" Yu Yi glanced at him, his eyes were as cold as a cold abyss.