38

school, classroom.

After receiving the final grade notice from the teacher, the expressions on the faces of the students in the class are varied and complex.

Wei Lizhou's performance this time has improved a lot compared to the last time, and his ranking in the class has also begun to enter the top 20. After he got the report card, the smile on his face never came down.

Facing the first grade in his grade, Yu Yiqing remained calm, without any surprise on his face.

After he took his report card from the head teacher, he turned and returned to his seat.

Seeing the bright smile on Wei Lizhou's face, a trace of doubt flashed across Yu Yiqing's brows and eyes. Wei Lizhou seemed a little excited today, as if he was looking forward to something.

Seeing Yu Yiqing beside him looking at him, Wei Lizhou looked back pretending to be suspicious.

Yu Yiqing: "..."

Yu Yiqing silently looked away. He unzipped his schoolbag and was about to put the report card into his schoolbag when he saw something suddenly added to his schoolbag.

Yu Yiqing glanced down at the small gift bag in his schoolbag, then looked up at Wei Lizhou, who was pretending to be innocent beside him, "You let it go?"

Wei Lizhou nodded with a smile, his brows and eyes were full of joy, "The thank-you gift I prepared for you! Once sent, it will not be returned!"

Seeing that Yu Yiqing hadn't opened the gift bag, Wei Lizhou urged: "Hurry up and see what I gave you."

Wei Lizhou expected his gift to be liked by Yu Yiqing.

Yu Yiqing originally thought that Wei Lizhou might give him something like a watch, but when he opened the black velvet gift box in the gift bag and the Rubik's Cube caught his eye, he was stunned for a moment, and his heart seemed to leak suddenly shoot.

Wei Lizhou found him an identical Rubik's cube?

The new Rubik's Cube was intact and lay safely in the gift box. Yu Yiqing gently picked it up from the gift box. When his warm fingertips touched the smooth and cold surface of the Rubik's Cube, his throat suddenly tightened.

Yu Yiqing raised his eyes to look at Wei Lizhou, and Wei Lizhou asked him with a smile on his face: "How is it, is this thank you gift well presented?"

Yu Yiqing lowered his eyes, "So you bought that collector's Rubik's Cube."

When Wei Lizhou heard the words, his face flashed with surprise, "Could you go to him too?"

Yu Yiqing gave a "hmm" and said, "But I was one step behind you. When I found him, he said that the Rubik's Cube had been taken away by the buyer."

Although he was a little disappointed at the time, he never thought that the person who bought the Rubik's Cube would be Wei Lizhou.

Hearing Yu Yiqing's explanation, Wei Lizhou smiled and said: "You are not only one step late, when I went to get the Rubik's Cube, there was someone who wanted to buy it from me at a high price. But even if you are ten and a half days late It doesn't matter about the moon, anyway, the same goal by different routes, and now the Rubik's Cube is in your hands."

Wei Lizhou couldn't help but sighed: "This Rubik's Cube is too popular. Fortunately, I have a sharp eye and a quick hand, so I grabbed it in my arms in time."

Yu Yiqing pursed her lips, this gift is too expensive, Wei Lizhou must have spent a lot of money.

Yu Yiqing looked at Wei Lizhou, "How much is this Rubik's Cube, I'll transfer the money to you."