85

The things that Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing were carrying were found by the kidnappers, and then they were thrown somewhere.

Wei Lizhou was still praying in his heart, it would be great if the van could encounter some traffic police surprise investigation on the road.

Pity, the van was lucky all the way. Not only did I not meet the traffic police, but I rarely even encountered a red light.

Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing were sitting in the same row at this time, and they both quietly felt the movement around them.

Wei Lizhou sniffed the smell in the air, it was the smell of flowers and soil, mixed with... the cold fragrance from his deskmate.

The scent on Yu Yiqing's body was very faint, but to Wei Lizhou, it was full of presence, and his ears were red all of a sudden.

Wei Lizhou gritted his teeth in his heart and scolded these **** kidnappers.

He managed to muster up the courage and planned to confess to him at the same table, but in the end, all the good things were ruined by them.

The van seemed to have suddenly driven onto a particularly bumpy dirt road, and Wei Lizhou was jolted left and right in the car.

Hearing the louder birdsong around them, both Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing realized that the kidnappers might have driven their car into the mountains.

The van drove for a while, then stopped suddenly in one place.

Wei Lizhou, Yu Yiqing and Yu Weiyun were all driven out of the car by the kidnappers.

Wei Lizhou's ears moved slightly, and he heard the sound of the door opening. From the sound of the door being opened, it seemed to be an old and unused iron door.

Wei Lizhou was pushed into the door. As soon as he entered the door, he was choked by the thick dust in the air, and his throat was so itchy that he coughed several times.

It's too much of a mistake to see with the eyes.

Wei Lizhou pretended to accidentally trip over his leg, and fell straight forward, falling to the ground, kicking up heavy dust.

The fat kidnapper was so close to Wei Lizhou that his eyes got dusty.

He was so angry that he kicked Wei Lizhou who fell on the ground, "Stinky boy, if you want to go to Huangquan Road earlier, just tell me, and I will give you a peanut right away."

Wei Lizhou groaned when he kicked him.

Yu Yiqing was not sure who fell down, but when he heard the painful groan, his hands tied behind his back couldn't help struggling.

It was Wei Lizhou who fell down!

The coldness in Yu Yiqing's eyes was so strong that it could freeze a person to death instantly.

If they had a chance to escape, just looking at Yu Yiqing's sinister eyes, they knew that Yu Yiqing would definitely not let the fat kidnapper have a good time.

The skinny kidnapper pulled Wei Lizhou up impatiently.

The skinny kidnapper looked at the fat kidnapper, and said, "Brother, they're here anyway, why don't we take off their blindfolds. Otherwise, they won't be able to see, and it's in our way."

The second-ranked tall kidnapper also said: "Anyway, their hands and feet are bound so tightly, they can't escape our five palms."

The fat kidnapper thought for a moment, then nodded in agreement.

Wei Lizhou breathed a sigh of relief, at least he could see it now.

The kidnappers quickly helped Wei Lizhou and the others take off the black cloth that was blindfolded.