15

With a soft voice, Yu Weiyun softly said to Wei Lizhou: "Student Wei Lizhou, what happened yesterday was all a misunderstanding. I am here to apologize to you for my recklessness yesterday. But, can you tell me, you Why don't you want to switch places?"

"No! Yes!" Wei Lizhou paused every word.

Why did Yu Weiyun have to say when Yu Weiyun asked, he still remembered what this person did yesterday.

Yu Weiyun: "..."

Yu Weiyun also felt that talking to Wei Lizhou was really angry. But in order to win him over, he had no choice but to suppress his anger, forced a smile and persuaded: "The sight here is not good, and it is easy to reflect light, so you can't see the content on the blackboard. We only want to do it for your own good." Let me change your position."

Wei Lizhou put his hands on the back of his head and leaned against the chair, "You guys are really kind to me, aren't you?"

Yu Weiyun nodded.

Wei Lizhou: "You really want me to change places, don't you?"

Yu Weiyun nodded again.

Wei Lizhou hooked his lips, "That's good, if you want me to change it, then bring my tablemate Yu Yiqing along with you."

Yu Yiqing who was flipping through the books: "..." Wei Lizhou didn't mention his name once, what would happen?

Hearing what Wei Lizhou said, Yu Weiyun's face suddenly showed embarrassment, and he said in a difficult tone: "It's not that I don't want to help my brother change seats, but we only have one vacant seat left."

Wei Lizhou raised his eyebrows and smiled, and said with a grin: "What's so difficult about it? If you really think about me, you can swap your positions with ours. How simple is that? .”

Yu Weiyun was instantly choked by Wei Lizhou's words.

Zhu Jinyang looked at Wei Lizhou angrily: "If you don't want to change this position, just say so! Don't embarrass us with such words!"

Wei Lizhou pretended to be helpless and spread his hands, "I said it! I said a long time ago that I don't want to change positions. It's because you didn't listen and insisted on persuading me to change."

Zhu Jinyang thinks about it, it really is!

He showed embarrassment, pulled Yu Weiyun's arm, and said angrily: "Let's go! If he doesn't change, he won't change. Anyway, after he misses this village, there will be no store! Even if he wants to change to the position in front of me in the future, I won't allow it either!"

Yu Weiyun didn't expect Wei Lizhou to make things difficult for them. He glanced at Yu Yiqing thoughtfully, and then followed Zhu Jinyang's footsteps and left.

Seeing them walking away, Wei Lizhou turned his head to Yu Yiqing and said, "At the same table, do you know why I didn't change to their place? Don't say I didn't remind you in advance, I will tell you something quietly now." secret!"

Yu Yiqing raised his eyes to look at Wei Lizhou, seeing Wei Lizhou's serious expression, rare for such a serious face, Yu Yiqing was also curious about the "secret" that Wei Lizhou said.

Wei Lizhou leaned close to Yu Yiqing's ear mysteriously, and murmured in a low voice like a wizard: "Yu Weiyun and Zhu Jinyang both have an ominous aura! Don't get close to them, we will become Unlucky!"

Yu Yiqing: "..."

Could rebirth lower the IQ? Why did he take Wei Lizhou's words seriously?

Yu Yiqing thinks what he should do most now is not to get close to Wei Lizhou, he will become stupid!