58

The dean reprimanded the student who was teasing him with a cold face: "What nonsense are you talking about? Please go back to the classroom immediately!"

The student curled his lips in disgust, what a snobbery.

The dean smiled and said to Huang Shiyuan and Yan Daichuan: "Mr. Yan, Mrs. Yan, don't listen to his nonsense. These students have nothing to say, they just like to talk nonsense."

At this time, Huang Shiyuan didn't have the heart to talk to Luo Wenwu, the teaching director. When she saw Yu Yiqing turning around and walking towards the school, a bit of panic flashed across her face, she just wanted to catch up with Yu Yiqing.

Yan Daichuan hastily pulled her back, "Calm down."

Huang Shiyuan threw his hand away, "Yan Daichuan, how do you want me to calm down! You knew it early on, but you kept it from me, and now you want to stop me! He is the little bean we have been looking for for fourteen years!"

Huang Shiyuan's eyes were filled with sour tears.

A trace of pain flashed in Yan Daichuan's eyes, and he said in a calm voice, "He doesn't want to recognize us."

"What do you mean by that?" Huang Shiyuan looked at Yan Daichuan in surprise.

"Yu Yiqing spent the New Year's Eve not long ago with Wei Lizhou's family."

Huang Shiyuan froze for a moment, she suddenly remembered the two red envelopes she gave on New Year's Eve.

Her voice tightened, and her voice trembled uncontrollably: "Yu, how did those members of the Yu family treat him?"

That's why he doesn't even spend time with his family during the New Year's reunion.

Yan Daichuan embraced Huang Shiyuan who was emotional, "He is used to being independent, so naturally he can't accept our existence for a while. Let's take our time, shall we?"

They are more than ten years late. They weren't there when he needed them.

It is impossible for him to open his heart and accept them just by relying on blood ties.

Huang Shiyuan clenched her fingertips tightly, she looked up at Yan Daichuan, "Show me all the information you found."

Huang Shiyuan understood Yan Daichuan's temperament, and Yu Yiqing's growth experience from childhood to adulthood must have been placed on his desk.

"Yan Daichuan, I want all the information, don't hide it from me! Otherwise... I'll have someone check it myself!" Huang Shiyuan stared closely at Yan Daichuan.

Seeing Huang Shiyuan's serious gaze, Yan Daichuan frowned, and finally chose to give in, "You promise me, it's fine to see, but you must control your emotions."

Huang Shiyuan pursed her lips, and responded in a low voice, "Okay."

After Ye Panbai learned of the father-son relationship between Yu Yiqing and Yan Daichuan, his eyes widened in shock.

Seeing Yu Yiqing turning his head and walking towards the school without any intention of talking to Yan Daichuan and Huang Shiyuan, he was even more astonished.

Ye Panbai followed their footsteps into the school with a puzzled look on his face, "No, we're leaving like this? Why don't you go and talk to Uncle Yan and Aunt Huang?"

Yu Yiqing's brows and eyes were cold, and he lowered his eyes to suppress the surging emotions in his eyes.

Wei Lizhou glanced at Yu Yiqing cautiously, feeling that Yu Yiqing was not in a good mood at the moment, he immediately glared at Ye Panbai, "Be quiet!"