53

"So, you mean, I am your biological son who has been lost for many years?"

Yu Yiqing frowned, looking at the unfamiliar Yan Daichuan in front of him.

Even if he was always calm, when he heard what Yan Daichuan said just now, he couldn't help feeling turbulent at this moment.

Seeing Yu Yiqing's surprised look on the other side of the table, Yan Daichuan was suddenly startled.

A guess suddenly appeared in his mind, and his voice couldn't hide his surprise: "This is the first time you know these things?"

Yu Yiqing frowned, "I knew not long ago that I'm not their biological child. But the fact that I look similar to your father-in-law, I..."

Yu Yiqing fell silent while talking.

At this time, he had suddenly realized why Yan Kaichen had been clinging to him from his last life to this life.

And Yan Daichuan's heart has been beating non-stop since the first time he saw Yu Yiqing's figure.

Seeing that Yu Yiqing's reaction was contrary to his expectations, and even showed some indifference, he couldn't help but squeezed his hands under the table, and said in a nervous voice: "If you don't believe what I said, we can do it. Paternity test."

Yu Yiqing raised his eyes to look at Yan Daichuan, he had believed what Yan Daichuan said at this time, and understood that he was probably their lost child in all likelihood.

Looking at Yan Daichuan's apparent nervousness, Yu Yiqing lowered his eyes and pursed his lips, feeling a little mixed in his heart.

He narrowed his eyebrows and eyes slightly, and after a long silence, he stood up suddenly and said in a low voice, "There's no need for a paternity test, just pretend we've never met."

After Yu Yiqing finished speaking, before Yan Daichuan could reply, he turned around and walked out of the private room with a slightly hasty pace.

Looking at the back of Yu Yiqing who left without hesitation, Yan Daichuan hurriedly got up, trying to catch up, but found that his feet had become numb from the tense sitting for a long time without knowing it, and there was a constant pain of needle **** when he moved lightly.

Regardless of his image, he hurriedly walked towards the door of the box with his feet limping.

Assistant Dong has been guarding outside the box. Seeing Yan Daichuan's appearance, his face flashed with surprise, and he trotted over quickly to support Yan Daichuan, "Dong Yan, are you all right? What happened?"

Seeing that the corridor was empty and Yu Yiqing's figure had long since disappeared, Yan Daichuan was slightly taken aback.

Yu Yiqing walked out of the teahouse quickly. When he walked out of the gate of the teahouse, he looked back, his eyebrows lowered.

He didn't expect that he just met Yan Daichuan, and things would develop like this.

Originally, he just wanted to communicate with Yan Daichuan about their group's new drug. But now it seems that it is better to find another way to deal with it later.

Suddenly Yan Daichuan, a serious and indifferent elder, called him to come to his house as a guest. Although Wei Lizhou looked dazed, he still came to Yan's house.

As soon as Wei Lizhou arrived at Yan's house, before he had a word with Huang Shiyuan, Yan Daichuan called him to the study for playing chess.

Seeing the backs of them going upstairs to the study, Huang Shiyuan frowned suspiciously, what Yan Daichuan was doing these days was weird.