3

Wei Lizhou who suddenly appeared here immediately attracted everyone's attention.

When they first saw Wei Lizhou with a straight nose and sharp facial features, even from the eyes of boys, they had to admit that this boy who appeared suddenly had a good face.

But after realizing what he said, everyone froze for a moment.

Although he looks good, he seems like a mindless idiot? Can't read the air, can't see clearly that no one of them has the thought to be a kind guide for him now?

Zhu Chengyu glanced at Wei Lizhou with arrogant eyes, "Who are you, why are you asking this?"

Zhu Chengyu didn't remember that he had met Wei Lizhou in the upper circles of Haicheng. He preconceived and felt that Wei Lizhou was probably an insignificant little person.

Wei Lizhou ignored his question, but walked up to Yu Yiqing on his own.

He raised his hand carelessly on Yu Yiqing's thin shoulders, and smiled at Yu Yiqing with a sunny face.

"This classmate, as soon as I saw your face, I knew that you and I must be compatible. Why don't I ask you to help me out?"

Everyone present: ...It's just leading the way, it's not a marriage, and it's even about compatibility!

Wei Lizhou didn't care about other people's weird expressions, and before Yu Yiqing could reply, he hugged Yu Yiqing's shoulder affectionately and led him out of the encirclement circle of Zhu Chengyu and the others.

Wei Lizhou's nonsensical series of movements were too fast, coupled with Yu Yiqing's obedience.

So when Zhu Chengyu and Yu Weiyun reacted, Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing had already walked a long distance.

Seeing Yu Yiqing leaving her back without hesitation, Yu Weiyun couldn't help but complain to Yu Yiqing in his eyes.

Yu Yiqing why is he doing this, leaving himself here alone.

Yu Weiyun has already placed an order. The reason why Yu Yiqing was taken away so easily by Wei Lizhou just now is because everyone didn't react.

But the person Zhu Chengyu and the others originally wanted to take revenge on was Yu Weiyun. Now that Yu Weiyun wants to get away like Yu Yiqing, he has to ask Zhu Chengyu if he agrees.

After Yu Yiqing was taken away from the school gate by Wei Lizhou, he glanced coldly at Wei Lizhou's hand on his shoulder, and said indifferently, "You can take your hand away."

Facing Yu Yiqing's indifferent attitude, Wei Lizhou smiled "hehe" indifferently, and took his hand back casually.

Yu Yiqing raised his eyelids, glanced at Wei Lizhou scrutinizingly, and then lowered his eyes, with thoughts and doubts lingering in them.

When Wei Lizhou appeared at the school gate just now, he thought that Wei Lizhou would stand up for Yu Weiyun like he did in his previous life.

At that time, he didn't take Wei Lizhou's appearance to heart, he only thought that Wei Lizhou had better solve this matter quickly, and he didn't want to waste time here at the school gate.

But Wei Lizhou's subsequent actions were beyond his expectations.

There was something deep in Yu Yi's light-colored amber eyes.

If something goes wrong, there must be a demon.

Since he was able to be reborn, maybe Wei Lizhou had a similar encounter with him.

After Yu Yiqing came to this guess, his heart was at peace, but he secretly became a little more wary of Wei Lizhou.

Yes, only a few points to watch out for.