extra 2

In the second year after Wei Lizhou graduated, the drug for Alzheimer's disease developed by Yan's Group was about to be officially launched in China.

After rigorous testing, it has been proved that it can completely treat Alzheimer's disease, and the drug effect is very safe, and there is no side effect on the human body.

As soon as the news that the drug was about to go on the market was released by the media, it immediately attracted the attention of the whole country and even the whole world.

All over the world, there are a large number of Alzheimer's patients.

For countless families, this new drug developed by Yan's Group is undoubtedly a bright dawn in the dark night, allowing them to see hope in life again.

What made the domestic people even more happy was that Yan's Group and the government department jointly held a press conference to announce that this drug will be included in the national medical insurance in the near future.

The staff of the government department even revealed to the reporters at the scene that the Yan Group gave them a very conscientious and fair price.

To be able to say this evaluation in public by the government department, it can be seen that the drug price given by the Yan Group must be very kind.

Many patients and their families were overwhelmed with excitement when they heard the news that the drug was covered by Medicare.

After all, this move really helped them reduce a lot of financial burden on their families.

Seeing that even the spokesperson of the government department said so, I was even more looking forward to the drug being launched soon.

The economic level of many patients' families is actually very average. In their view, even if the price of this drug is set very high, it is a very reasonable thing.

After all, this is the only drug in the world that can completely cure Alzheimer's disease.

But the problem is also in front of them. If the drug price is too high, their family's economic conditions may not be able to bear it.

But now, money doesn't seem to be an issue anymore.

The news related to the drug instantly became the hot search headlines of major social networking sites in China. And behind every topic there is a word "explosive" that shows the popularity.

[My grandma is a patient with Alzheimer's disease. Our whole family is crying until our eyes are red. Thank you Yan Group, thank you National Father! 】

[The Yan Group and President Yan Daichuan are really aggressive in this wave, and the pricing power of this drug is now in their hands. If they want to make a lot of money from this medicine, they can definitely make a lot of money...]

[Since my dad got Alzheimer's disease, I began to regret why I always confronted him. I thought I would never have the chance to confess to him in my life.

As soon as I heard the news that the drug was going to be on the market, I thought that no matter how expensive it was, I would try to cure my dad. I am very grateful to everyone who has contributed to this drug, I wish you a safe life and everything goes smoothly...]

[Don't talk about it, I will be a fan of the Yan Group and President Yan from now on. As long as they don't do things that are harmful to nature, whoever speaks ill of them, I will fight with that person...]

[Everyone is going to get old, and everyone is likely to get Alzheimer's disease. This wave of the Yan Group, in ancient times, belonged to the operation of building shrines and temples for future generations to worship...]