chapter six: compass

---

---

The only thing they found in that damn black bag was a compass. Turned out, it was Big John's old compass. It still wasn't worth anything though. 

Brooklynn was in a mint green bikini with black spandex shorts and JJ's gray tank top from the day before since he wouldn't let her leave the house without a shirt on.

"Alright, Brookie. Wake up, we're here!" John B said.

"I've been awake the entire time, John."

They all got out of the van and walked towards Lana's house. 

"You know what this house looks like? Whoever lives here smokes too much weed," JJ said.

"I guess you're looking at your future Barbie Dreamhouse then, JJ," Brooklynn said, earning a laugh from John B.

"Shut up, Brook," JJ chuckled.

Once they got closer, they heard yelling and glass breaking. JJ immediately backed away. 

"Maybe we should come back," JJ suggested, clearly uncomfortable with the environment.

"Shut up, JJ," John B snapped.

"Tell me where it is or I'll fuck you up!" a man from inside yelled followed by the sound of more glass breaking. 

"So, where have you been?"

The trio walked closer to the house and pressed their backs onto the side of the house. JJ was the closest to the window with Brooklynn beside him and John B on the other side of Brooklynn.

"Where the fuck is it, you bitch?" another man shouted. 

"Where the hell have you been, Brooklynn?!"

Lana started sobbing. There was more yelling and crashing and Brooklynn could tell that JJ was upset. She grabbed his hand in hopes of comforting him.

"Oh, you're telling me to stop? When you're the one who's probably off cheating on me with some pogue?!"

Suddenly flakes of white paint started falling from the walls and onto their heads.

"That's gross," Brooklynn mumbled.

"Is that paint?" JJ asked.

"Yes, it's paint," John B said harshly.

"John B, can you chill?" Brooklynn whispered.