chapter seventeen: throwing rocks

---

---

"I hate this already," Kiara stated the second the boys left.

Kiara, Brooklynn and Sarah were stranded in the middle of the marsh on Heyward's fishing boat. John B, Pope and JJ had come up with an elaborate plan to force Kiara and Sarah to become friends again. 

"Me too," Sarah said.

"See? You're off to a good start already! Agreeing on something," Brooklynn noticed.

Kiara rolled her eyes, "The only thing we agree on is that we hate each other."

Sarah nodded in agreement, "Yeah, exactly."

"You are unbearable. Where's JJ's blunt?" Kiara asked.

"Probably in the cabin," Brooklynn answered.

Kiara went inside the cabin and shortly returned with said blunt and a red lighter.

"Brook?" Kiara asked, holding the blunt out to her.

"You already know the answer to that," Brooklynn said, sitting down against the door of the cabin.

Kiara lit the blunt and pressed it to her lips, sitting down next to Brooklynn. 

"This was such a stupid plan," Kiara mentioned, exhaling.

Sarah snatched the blunt from Kiara's hand and took a long hit.

"Take it easy, it's JJ's cousin's Cripple," Kiara warned the blonde.

Sarah passed the blunt back to Kiara and started coughing violently.

"Jesus, Sarah."

---

Hours had passed and it was completely dark outside. Sarah was completely high.

"Hey, guess what?" Sarah said excitedly, "Would you rather have- I was imagining you guys like this just now. It was pretty funny. Would you imagine- would you- would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples?"

Kiara and Brooklynn looked at each other in confusion and amusement.

"Imagine if you get really old and your nipples- your boobs get saggy and your nipples, if they were your eyes, you- you could see if your shoes were untied," Sarah continued.

"Is this like your first time smoking or something?" Kiara asked.

"No. It definit- " Sarah started.