Prologue: The Devil Who Cries

Zacznij od początku

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "...." He was silent and staring down at the god who was laying down on the ground and bleeding out by himself and make him was coughing bloods out and he was still staring at him down there. Then (Y/N) was got watched by the others who are looking at him who is facing down at the bastard who was bleeding out....and that is Spider Gwen, Spider Girl, Spider Woman, Elektra, Black Cat, Spiderman, Spiderman Noir, Peni Parker, Spider-Ham, and Spiderman Miles Morales.

Knull: "Why?!? Why are you....protecting these pathetic humans?!?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was silent and then he was looking at the bastard and he grab his neck of Knull and lifting him from the ground and he was holding his neck.

Spider Gwen: "(Y/N)...." She said was looking at him tried to do.

Spiderwoman: "What is he doing?" She asked her.

Peter B. Parker: "He's going to kill him and consume him right now." He said to them and make them both were moving and they both are locked in the cage of slimes for what Knull just made a symbiote cage. When he was about to kill him and then (Y/N) was holding his demonic sword and he stabbed Knull in the chest and make Knull was screaming out in pain by (Y/N) who stab him in the chest and he was look down and saw the bloods coming down from the chest.

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "Why? Because you kidnapped my children...my son and my daughter. I won't let you...Hurt them!" He said to Knull and then (Y/N) was keep stabbing him through in the chest to the back right away. When Knull let out a horrifying screaming out by himself...and all the symbiotes who are around them and couldn't do nothing and they were staring at their king was going to be killed by (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "You want our name? Our name is....Carnage and we...are the son of Satan." He said to him and make Knull saw him with half of his face was opened and revealed the face of (Y/N).

Knull: "No, you are my son! My truly son!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "We aren't your son, motherfucker!" He shout out to him and he said with badass quote.

(Y/N)/Dark Carnage: "We are Death....We are Chaos!!!!! We Are....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouting out to Knull and make all everyone who felt the aura and power of darkness inside at (Y/N) and then he was opened his mouth out and bite at Knull's head off.

CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouting out to Knull and make all everyone who felt the aura and power of darkness inside at (Y/N) and then he was opened his mouth out and bite at Knull's head off