Simmons: "Oh, hey, Lopez, uh... I didn't mean you, I meant other... robots."

Blake groaned and shook her head, "Replace Robots with Faunus and you'll see the excuses I got before I put my bow on."

"Really?" Yang laughed, "If you're not proud to be a racist, maybe you should look at yourself and realize you shouldn't be one."

"I can't imagine why anyone would being proud to be racist." Pyrrha shook her head.

"They probably don't see themselves as racist, or care." Jaune explained.

Nora's eyes widened, "Oh! What if I walked up to a racist wearing fake ears or a fake tail and when they're racist to me I take off the Faunus thing. They would have to rethink being racist." Nora grinned.

"First." Ren started, "That would only work if racists were logical, which Racism by its very definition, is not."

"And second, wearing a fake Faunus trait is racist." Blake finished.

Nora sagged, "I almost became the very thing I wished to destroy."

"Your heart was in the right place." Blake laughed. "It is a good idea too, to point out the hypocrisy.. but then it'd be sort of hypocritical to- nevermind."

Lopez backs out

Donut: "That was kinda racist."

"Glad Donut called it out." Blake smiled.

Simmons: "Hey that's not true. I have lots of mechanical friends."

Blake groaned, "That excuse pisses me off too."

Cut back to the desert, showing the Behemoth emblem on said Behemoth.

"Wow that's a big tank." Yang commented.

"Looks more like a base, a mobile base." Jaune added.

"Interesting." Weiss mumbled, "I wonder if General Ironwood has thought of mobile Bases, they could be very useful for a ton of situations."

"It would be cool to live in." Yang looked up daydreaming, "With one of those you could travel almost anywhere on Sanus without worrying too much about Grimm."

"And To the other continents if it can travel in water." Jaune added.

Yang nodded, "Even better."

Resistance Leader/New C.T.: "Just, just give me that microphone. (into megaphone): Do not under any circumstances move. You have entered an active minefield."

Camera zooms out and the Temple is shown.

"Under the sand." Ren mumbled, "That structure is what was under the sand look, see how it's dug out."

Jaune nodded, "Probably had the mines so no one could get to it and mess with them."

"Ancient ruins always have something interesting." Nora commented, "It's like the rule for ruins."

"Ohh I wonder if we can go back to the ruins we fought on during initiation." Ruby grinned.

Nora leapt up, "Oh w- that's a great idea!"

"It sounds fun, however I think we might have... destroyed anything interesting in our fight. The ruins were already bad before we fought a Deathstalker and Nevermore on them." Pyrrha explained.

"Yeah, you could say we ruined the ruins." Yang added, "But we should still go and see."

"Would Professor Ozpin even let us?" Blake asked.