~Twenty Nine~

"Hae-Eun! Hae-Eun! Wake up!" A voice yells. "Three more minutes." I say quietly. I turn to my other side and dig my face into my pillow. The person turns me around and slaps me in the face. "HEY! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" I yell in anger. I open my eyes to see Heesueng standing in front of me with his phone pointing at me. "Hey!" I yell again. He's smiling and laughing. It's been a long time since he laughed and smiled like that.

I let it slide because of his smile. "Get up." He says. I get out of my bed and stand there staring at him in tiredness. "We're not going to school today. I'm going to show you around at the night school." He says. "You woke me up just to TELL ME THAT!" I say. He nods them walks away giggling to himself. I'm going to see Jake today! It's gonna be awkward. I take a shower and dress into comfy clothes. I go downstairs and make something to eat. I look at the time to say 3:47 pm. Huh? I was asleep for ten plus hours?

'Yes you were' Heesueng's says in my head. 'Great' I say back. 'Can you hear everything I'm thinking?' I ask. 'Nope' he says. That's is good. I leave the convo and continue to make my food. I finish my food and eat quickly so I can go upstairs. I have no idea what to do. Suddenly I get a phone call. "Hello?" I ask. "Hae-Eun! Where are you?" Chae-Won asks. "I'm staying home. I don't feel good." I lied. "Oh ok. Hope you feel better." Chae-Won says. I hang up. I can't believe I lied to my own bestie.

I wait on my bed for the day to end so I can go to school at night. I fall asleep and slowly wake up and hour later. Heesueng comes rushing to my room. "Here's your uniform you have 20 minutes to get ready. Dress how you dress to school." Heesueng says fast. I stand there confused. I get ready put a black bucket hat on. I use ripped tights and a black shirt to wear under my uniform. I go downstairs to see Heesueng waiting for me with a nervous look. I look at him.

His school uniform is totally different then the way he dresses at school. He's wearing his uniform but he has his hair fixed. He's wearing a black shirt under his uniform which he never does. "Dam brother. You look good." I say impressed. We walk to car and drive to the school. We drive for hour to the middle of no where. Literally no where. We get to the place, but it's just grass in a field.

He gets out and continues walking with out saying a word. I follow having no clue where we are going. We walk for 10 minutes. And make it to the school. Harlendale high. That's a big school. I see kids who dress similar to me. I wonder why Heesueng has to change his style. The other six members see us and walk towards. Jake and I are little awkward because what happened in the past. We walk into school everyone whispering and looking at me and the other guys.

I walk in not intimidated by what's happening. "Hello! Welcome! This Harlendale High! Nice to meet you! I'm Mrs. Dod! The principal!" She says all excited. I shake her hand. "Hi! My name is Lee Hae-Eun!" I say back. We smile and laugh. She lets us go and we continue walking. "Your in the same grade as Jake, Jay, and Sunghoon. You probably have a few classes with them. It's a normal high school schedule. This is where your classes will be. Ask any of those three boys if you need help." Heesueng says then walks away.