~Nineteen~

"Hey! Who the fuck did that?" I said annoyed. I turn behind me to see the blonde-haired girl, Choi Suzy. I push Jake, so he won't get involved.  "What do you want now?" I ask. "We'll...I wanted you to apologize for what you did earlier in the cafeteria." She says fake look in her face. "Why should I? You pushed me first." I said with my arms cross.

"We'll you deserved it." She said. I flipped her off and walked away. She grabbed my arm. I put my hand in the air and punched her right in the face. Blood started to fall down from her nose. "Oops sorry." I said. "You fucking bitch. You wanna play like that? Wait until the field trip and you'll get what you deserve." She said while her hand was on her nose. "Please. I don't care. I'm not scared of you or your minions." I say with a smile.

She glared at me. I walked away from Choi Suzy. I grabbed Jakes hand and walked out of the library hand in hand. Once we got out I quickly let go of his hand. I stopped to take a minute. I lean against a wall that made us hidden. Jake walked towards me. He stopped right when he was in front of me. I look up to see Jake looking down at me.

"What?" I asked. "That was so cool." He said. I smiled at his words. "Thanks." I said all happy. "I'm excited about tonight." He said. "Hey let's go to class." I said. We walked together through the halls and into the classroom. We sat down. School passes with no more drama happening. We go in the parking lot. I wait for Auntie to bring my things. She comes from behind and hands me my stuff.

We get into Jakes car and head to his house. We're driving and I realize we're going into a forest. "You live in forest?" I ask confused. "Um...yeah." He says hesitantly. That's weird but I won't judge. We finally get to his house. We pull up in hubs driveway, and it's a white house with some light blue on the house. It looked like a two-story house. We get out of his car. "Wow." I say. "You like my house that much?" He asks while smiling.

I nod. I grab my bag and the project. Jake comes to me and grabs my bag. I smile at him, and he smiles back. We walk together to the front door. He opens it up. The first thing I see is his brother. Niki. "Who do I see here?" Niki says. "Hi Niki." I say. He comes to me and shakes my hand. "I heard you're going to stay the night and work on your school project." He said with his arms crossed. "Yes." I say confidently. He smirks.

"Ok. Then go." He says. Jake stands their silence. I go up the stairs not knowing what room is what. Jake stays there which seems like there talking about something. I look to the door on my right. It's a dark hallway. Something about that door. I feel like the there's energy that pulling to the door. I get close ignoring all the noise I hear. My body feels like it has more power than ever.

I touch the doorknob about to open, but then I turn around. Jake right informs of me. "What are you doing here?" He asks. I give him a glare. His eyebrows furrow. "What?" I ask. He looks at my mouth then my eyes. "Nothing. I just need to tell your brother something." He says. He pulls me with him walking side by side. "Something about the door. I feel drawn to that door." I said.

He looked at me. "Really? That must mean something then." He said. He opened his door which I assume is bedroom. I went in the room, and it was grey and black. Felt very cozy. I liked that. I put the work on his bed he did the Sam switch my bag. I jump on his bed. It's so comfy. "You like my bed?" He said with a smirk. "Ew." I said knowing what he was referring too. He laughed. "Do you want to start working?" I asked.