~Six~

I walk to Chae-Wons car. I open the trunk and put my bag in the trunk. I close it and head to the passenger seat. "Hey!" I say with a smile. "Sup." She said trying to act cool. I put my seatbelt on, and we start to drive to her house.

"I saw someone else's car there." She said with a little suspicion. "Oh yeah. That's Jake. The new kid I'm our grade. He came over for whatever my brother does on Fridays." I said with my arm crossed. "Did you leave school early?" I asked.

"Yeah. It was only seventh period, so I'm good." She said while driving. "You didn't come today for school." She said. "Heesueng and I went to a party last night." I said. "Who was throwing a party?" She asked while looking at me.

"It was Niki and Jake party." I said on my phone. "Cool. You two always go to party's almost every week. You also drink, and sometimes make out with random people." She said a little disappointed. " Yeah. I slept with Jake-." I said until I was interrupted. "YOU WHAT!" She said yelled.

"Pay attention to the road! I slept with him, but not like that. We fell asleep in the same bed. We were both drunk." I said a little annoyed. She quickly looked at the road and drove to her house. "We're talking more about this when we get at my house." She said acting like a mom.

In five or ten minutes we got to her house. I grabbed my bag and went inside. "Hi!" Her mom said. "Hi Mrs. Kang." I said. Chae-Won pulled me with her. We went upstairs to her room. She sat me down on her bed. I felt like I was going to be interrogated.

"So, I'm pretty sure you made shots and gave him some. Correct?" She said. "Correct." I said. "Tell me what you remember." She said while sitting on her grey rug. "I remember making shots, and him being impressed by it. Then we were kind of flirting with each other.

He asked me if I wanted to go in the crowd and dance, and I said yes. We were dancing. Are bodies were rubbing against each other and stuff. People were giving us shots and drinks. We drank all of them. Then I woke up in bed with him." I said with a nervous smile.

"Ok. Did you tell your brother this?" She asked. "Yea, but not all the details. I left some stuff out when I told him." I said. She smiled. "What?" I asked confused of her action. "He's different from all the other guys you met. You're interested in him, aren't you?" She asked with a smile.

"He is different, but I don't if that's a good thing. Something about is just different. I just don't know what." I said. "Let's look him up." She said. She grabbed her computer and phone and started to type. "Here!" She said. "That was fast." I said .

"Look this is when he was a kid. And supposedly he was an athlete from his old school. Every college wanted him to play for them." She said. "Damn he was popular." I mumbled. "Huh?" She said. "Oh nothing." I said with a smile.