~Eight~

I give him a look. "We can't tell you that unless you say you've been experiencing something WIERD and out of the ordinary." The doctor says. "No, I've been experiencing nothing weird." I say crossing my arms. He nods then goes to open the door.

Heesueng comes in the room. Today he's been a little off. It's weird. "She all good?" He asks. "Yes sir. She says she's not feeling anything weird. I highly doubt that." The doctor said. "You guys can leave now." The doctor said. I jumped of the bed and walked out of the room.

Heesueng ran up to me to walk right next to me. "You sure your good?" He asks. "Yes. Why ask a random question?" I said shrugging. He tilted his head nodded. We walked outside the building and went in the car.

"Can we get a snack?" I asked. "Yeah. What do you want?" He asked as he was turning on the car. What should I get. "Can we get french fries?" I said but came out more as a question. "Yeah." He said. We drove to Mc D's. He ordered a basket of fries.

"Give me!" I said all happy. He gives me the food, and I start munching on the fries. I look out the window. "Hey. Isn't that Jake? What's he doing here?" I asked Heesueng. He looked to where I was looking and got of the car immediately after he realized who it was.

Why is he going. Heesueng looks worried. He's patting Jakes back. I guess something is wrong. The two boys come back to the car. Jake gets in the back and Heesueng gets in the driver seat. "Ha-Eun sit back there. He's not feeling good so keep an eye on him." Heesueng told.

I listened to the request and made my way in the back WITH my french fries. I look at him and he's all pale. "Hey. You good?" I asked. He gives me no response. Just looks at me with sleepy eyes. His head falls on to my shoulder. I freeze from the sudden action.

I then grab his head and push it off my shoulder softly. I look at him wondering what's wrong with him. The sim shining onto him making his hair shine in the sun. "He looks like a toddler when he sleeps." I whisper as I laugh quietly. We get to our house in a couple of minutes.

Heesueng wakes him up and helps him inside. I grab my bag and walk into our house. "Why does it always smell like dead animals in here!? I swear!" I yelled. "Can't say." Heesueng says with a straight face. He lays Jake on the couch. I go upstairs to my room and start to put my clothes away.

I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I say. "Your brother wants you to come downstairs. I'll take care of your clothes." Our maid says. "Auntie...it's fine leave I'll take care of it. You need to things. Take care of those things." I say back to her. She gives me a look but sighs in defeat.

Auntie and I are really close. She knows she'll never win a argument either, but she needs to care of herself. I pause what I'm doing and go downstairs. "You said you wanted me down here?" I asked. "Yeah. Can you take care of him? I need to do something important." He says. "Sure, I guess. I have nothing better to do. What does he have?" I say.

"It's a fever. He makes act drunk, but that's just some side effects of the medicine I gave him." He said. "Oh you have him the potions?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Ok. You can go do your thing now." I said with my hands shoo-in him away. He leaves with his phone and a bag. I sit on the couch next to Jake.