05

His pov:

Addiction is a dangerous thing. Keep you occupied with only one single thing and nothing else, dragging you away slowly from your senses.

I am addicted.

Trying to get rid of it but it doesn't budge, still there, lurking. Ready to take me down.

The only thing in my mind, the only thing alive, the only thing I can't have, but still crave.

Watching from afar, the way it moves. Elegance, like a butterfly. But a small butterfly way to kind for this sort of world, my sort of world.

I've seen it walk, both in different conditions but still never seem to loose that drug from keeping men like me away. Dangerous men. There are no men like me, just imagers.

Black being my attire, but hers being light and bright, my little kitten.

Even those awful working clothes coating her fragile body, she glows, brighter. But never will she glow her brightest if being stuck where she is now.

Roman, my probably best friend dragging me here, to this dinner, thinking it will take my mind off of things. Not knowing I have everything in control.

"Yo, man. Cheeks up, it's a sunny day with no time for bitterness. Even Anya and Nya agrees with me, right ladies?" A quick side glance to the two girls in front of us, glaring at Roman here beside me clearly not agreeing.

Guess it or not, they are not sisters. Even when being very much alike as their names they come from different families, all in contact with mine through work. Anya and Roman though, they are relatives.

"Shut up dork, even cared to look up when going here?"

Yeah, no sun here. Just rain, filling the midnight sky.

"Yeah, yeah whatever"

The place is bright, many colors coating the area. Tables all over the floor and booths by the windows, all in colors. The counter in white and small glass slide doors where some foods are placed, the black details sticking out for the eye.

Those awful working clothes. Sitting here and silently judging the place of choice.

Me eyes search her again, but I cannot find my Tesoro. Dashing my eyes around, desperate to find her and as she evolves from the 'only workers door' the speed of my heart increases. I don't know why

Her strides towards our booth are nothing but perfection and dependency. Not caring about what others think of her, she walks as if she's the only girl in the world and -
she is. Just what I like.

"Welcome, what can I get you?"

Her voice is smooth and admirable, sweet and calm. But I do notice that she's tired, looking like she was going to close right before we came considering it's late. Sorry for the disturbance, treasure.

Roman and the girls order whatever they want, I seriously doesn't care what and they stop talking. I can almost feel the vibration of when Il tesoro write down everything with the little pad she holds in those small hands. Holding the pen for dear life. Cute.
(My treasure)

I see in the corners of my eyes, not only feeling their stares on me. Eight eyes on me, waiting. But I can't, I can't look at her and almost pass out. And not wanting something that is inevitable. Ignoring all of them, I look at my phone instead. Hoping to find something connecting with work and make my heart beat slow down from being in her presence for too long.