04

*TW: Mentions of rape, if not comfortable reading that part. Skip until you see a small line in the middle*

"You self absorbed Bitch, why can't you do anything right?! You always mess things up!"

"I-I'm sorry" My cries won't stop him, not even the slightest.

A scream is cut from me as his fist lands on my right cheek, pain radiates from the hit and my head is spinning.

I fall back on the wall, taking a grip on it to hold myself up all I can. A heavy breath later and I turn my head to my supposed "father" and not a second later he lands a blow in the middle of my stomach.

My breath gets taken from me and I bend over holding onto my belly. It feels as if a stone is being pressed onto my organs and doesn't ease the pressure at all.

I hate this

I hate this so much, I want to have a new life. A new family that will love me. I've been told I could never be loved because I'm such a mess and can't do anything right. I'm a abandonment and abomination to their world and Thomas is ashamed of having me as his daughter.

Although he hasn't called me his child in a very long time, so I don't see my self as that anymore. I feel like an orphan in a orphanage, trapped and I would do anything I can to escape from his grasp.

"Bitch are you even listening to me?!" He slaps me hard and with a thud I land hardly on the ground. A grunt of pain in the process and my heavy breath mixes with my non stopping tears.

"Please - n-no stop-p" I beg him, but he won't listen.

A scream breaks from me as he grips onto my hair tight and drags me up onto my own feet, my sobs fill the space and I can hear the tiny sounds of chuckles leaving him.

He thinks this is funny

Through my protest he continues down the hall, I can't keep up with his long strides. My head is spinning and I see blurry. He has been going on with this for I don't know how long, but I am not sure how much longer I will stay conscious.

I don't even see where he's taking me, my feet just drags sloppy after me and he changes his grip to my arm. Releasing my hair.

The touch of him still feels in my scalp and it feels as if he ripped all my hair of. The blood does not make it any easier, just blending with my tears as thy continue to roll down.

He stops before opening a door

No, no, no please

I know exactly where we are, the wind blow of cold hits my body and I stumble back a tiny step if possible because of him.

He doesn't walk me down the stone stairs, he doesn't carry me, doesn't let me stand there to escape.

He pushes me, hard and I feel my ribs taking all the blow and I do whatever I can to protect my head even more.