I screamed so loud from the pain.

I conjured up a red energy ball. I didn't want to do this, but I'm sure he can handle it. I threw it at his face. He freed my neck as he went sailing backwards into the wall.

I grabbed my shredded clothes and stood. I was weak and barely standing. I conjured up another red energy ball because the other one barely fazed him. He's already on his feet. I stared at him. His eyes, which usually are a beautiful lavender color, are blazing an inferno red. "Mickey, don't do this."

"I'm not Mickey."

"Who are you? Are you the warlock?" I didn't know they could talk. I just thought that Mickey would be a little meaner and couldn't control his violent side. I didn't know he would be a whole new person with a whole new personality. King Aseson never really talks about his warlock and whenever it comes out he leaves.

"I'm Chaos." His voice was deep, rough and scary.

I was going to say something else but he charged me and threw me on the bed. He grabbed my shredded clothes and threw them off the bed. With a thought his clothes unraveled then he was naked. He wasted no time shoving his penis in me. I screamed. Mickey has never shoved his whole penis into me. It's too long, thick and big. He has to be careful or he would cause serious harm to his partner.

But the warlock didn't care. He rammed it all inside me. I felt it in my cervix. My whole abdomen was in pain. I cried, kicked and failed my legs. I stopped when he reached out and punched me in the face.

I prayed. I prayed to the priestess. I think she's powerful enough to hear me. I also tried calling Declan though our twin link. Minutes later I passed out.

***********************

Makay Pov

I was in my room trying to fight off the doubt and depression that I felt at the turn of events when my granny came in with Uncle Traja and Declan in a panic.

"Makay, Mickey is gone. Both him and Ashford. She just called out to me and contacted Declan through their twin bond. She's in danger. She was weak in the connection. Go and find them now. Take Traja and Declan with you."

I was standing at attention and already concentrating. Ashford is like my sister. If Mickey has hurt her he will fucking pay. Mickey would never intentionally hurt Ashford, unless..... No. I couldn't think about it. "Found him. Let's go."

They touched me and we all teleported away. The scene we came upon was gut wrenching and something that I'd never thought I'd see. Ashford was passed out on a dirty and stinky bed while Mickey fucked her. Blood was splattered everywhere.

I conjured a strong electric bolt that would cause him some serious damage but right now I don't care. I threw it out his back. He was flung away from her and landed on his back. He only spasmed for a mere second before he was up again. When he faced us we all gasped. This was not my brother. His countenance was mean looking. His eyes were a bloody red and they were alight with anger and malice. He snapped his hands and clothes appeared on his body. I was glad. He had blood on his penis and scratch marks all over him.

I was pissed and very emotional. Nothing prepared me for the person that I loved most in the universe to look at me with such hate and malice. He was uncaring and unfeeling. Ashford groaned. Mickey was headed to her to finish what he started. I conjured a huge fireball and threw it at him. He blasted through the wall to the outside.

We stepped through the wall and made our way outside. He was there grinning. He hit us with a fireball. It threw us back into the forest. Uncle Traja got up first and squared off with him. He picked Mickey up and threw him against the side of the house. Again he was back on his feet. The sky rumbled. Seconds later Uncle Traja was struck by lightning. He was thrown back 6 feet in the air and landed hard. He didn't move again. "Noooo, Uncllll!!"

I spinned around and around fast until I was spinning as fast as a twister. I sonic boom and hit him square in the chest. He was knocked back into the forest. He didn't get back up. I stop my body from spinning. I was making my way to Ashford when I was picked up by an invisible force and thrown at least 60 feet into the forest. I hit a large tree. I felt my back crack. I hit the ground hard. I groaned. "Fuck."

I heard Declan roar. With my hearing I can hear him throwing energy balls at Mickey's warlock. I stood still as I felt my spine heal. I popped my neck. I waved my hand at a large tree. I pulled from its root and levitated it in the air. I shot from the forest like a bullet, the floating tree behind me. When I made it to the clearing I made sure that Declan was clear. I wrapped Mickey with the tree. He fell and didn't get back up. I went over to Declan, who was on the ground. "Are you alright?"

"Fuck, you're a bad ass." He kissed me. I saw it but it was too late. Declan was hit in the back with a red electric bolt that I've never seen before. Didn't know Mickey had that specific power. I smelled his flesh burning. He landed on the ground. Still.

"Noooo." I turned and looked at Mickey's warlock. My heart broke. This is helpless. He will kill us all.

"Don't look so hurt, sister. I won't kill you. I admire your strength. You're very powerful."

"You know I'm your sister, yet you continued to attack me."

"I don't care that you are. He and I are one, well, at least not yet, but we will be. I feel the love you have for you, more than any other."

Tears came to my eyes. He doesn't care. "Please, Mickey. Stop this. I love you. Please, come back out."

"He's gone. He will remain gone until he can win the internal battle. I'm Chaos."

My chest heaved up and down. I felt my whole body become hot. I looked at my hand. It was red. My whole body was red. I rushed him and kicked him hard. He was knocked back. I have to beat him. I have to save Ashford, Uncle Traja and get Declan some help. When he hit the ground I rushed him and grabbed him by the throat. I levitated us in the air and threw him into the forest against a tree.

I heard his back snap. He fell and didn't move. I blew out a breath as my body turned back to its original color. I ran to Uncle Traja. He was hurt badly. Declan's wound was closing up. I was about to walk back in and check on Ashford when I heard a whoosh noise. I looked to the left to see Mickey flying through the forest and coming towards me at a fast speed. My eyes bucked. He can fucking fly.

He had an energy ball, fireball, and an electric red bolt circling in his hand. I conjured up a large water ball the size of a building and threw it at him, hoping it would slow down his momentum. The water doused the fireball and threw him back. I can see in his face that he's angry now. I barely missed the lightning bolt he sent my way. I rumbled the sky. I conjured up a lightning bolt and struck him but he dodged it. Since my energy was draining I decided to do this the old fashioned way. I pulled a laser gun from my back and started shooting him. Then suddenly another attack came, but it was from behind me. I was hit in the back with an energy ball. I fell to the ground.

When I looked up. I was staring in the eyes of Declan's warlock.