"So what I'm hearing is I have a chance at being yo friend when I get outta here? Bet that," he spoke making me smack my lips.

"I ain't gone lie...you hearing a lot of shit I ain't said to you my nigga," I replied making him laugh. "Oh yea and if you ever squeeze my fucking thigh again I'll rip yo arm off yo body and feed it to Itrez's pit bulls,"

"Why are you so Damn violent? And you wasn't saying that yesterday. You didn't move my hand or nothing. After you even told me thank you so I don't wanna hear that," he spoke laughing and pointing at me.

"What you tryna say?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"I know what you are boy!" He said to me making me chuckle as shake my head. That was funny. "Did you just laugh my nigga?!"

"I chuckled. Big difference. You weren't that funny," I told him laying down in my bed as he still sat on it.

"Man I'm hilarious. You know you was laughing. I think we're gonna be good friends for real," he spoke making me roll my eyes.

No the fuck were not.

"Nah. We cool, but I'm staying away from you once we get back," I spoke as he looked at me confused.

"Why though?" He asked me as I looked at him with a nigga you know why face. "Nobody has to know that we're friends,"

"Why you Wanna be my friend so bad lil boy," I said to him as he thumped my knee.

"I don't know...once again I just like yo vibe. You seem to have a lot more since than other people. Like my homie Novian. It's just I see you see the bigger picture and have a goal to get outta here as do i. Most niggas be doing this shit for fun. I just feel like we got some shit in common," he spoke as I just looked a him.

I mean I guess that was true. I was tryna get the fuck up outta here. I was going to get this money and get the fuck out. Fuck selling drugs. Fuck OG. Fuck East side. And fuck everybody else that had a problem with it. I wanted to leave. I've been wanting out. Now I have a chance to do so in a minute, but it seems like so many things wanna hold me back. Now I have to figure out how to sneak this nigga outta here with being caught and shit and steal the serum or drug or whatever the fuck it is. I just gotta make sure these niggas don't die.

They don't deserve that shit. Especially Arvo.

OG fucked up for sending that lil nigga back here knowing he this nigga his pimp. What if I can't get him out? Then this nigga is just stuck here fucking for money when he obviously hates that shit? I feel sick for him. He's been doing this shít for a while. I asked him how long has he known Adal and he said you don't wanna know.

I wish I could kill that nigga, but I can't. I was about to yesterday. I hated the wya he was talking to us and tryna compare me to Hitler. Like nigga suck my black ass dick.

At least I had this nigga there and for the first I was actually thankful for a east side nigga. I could have blown the whole mission.

I can't lie, he lowkey made me feel good when he said he didn't think I was a bad person. I mean I do a lot good shit, but I still do bad shit as well. I take care of the people I love and I guess people I don't since I'm about to eve this nigga Arvo.

Maybe I do have a heart.

"Get off my bed Im sleepy now," I told him as he laughed.

"I guess talking to me worked huh?" He asked me as I shrugged. I kicked him off of my bed making him get up and walk over to me. He grabbed my leg and yanked me off of the leg making me grab him with my legs and wrap them around his waist. I reached up putting him in a headlock as he punch me in my side.