10

Cordell P.O.V
"How you gay and don't have no female friends? You weird as fuck," Novian spoke making me chuckle.

"I barely talk to anyone at all. The girls I do talk to wanna fuck me and I'm dl so why would anyone know I'm gay my nigga?" I asked him as he rolled his eyes.

"How many people know you gay now? And what you think gone happen? You think someone gone slime you or something?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"Niggas don't be fucking with gay niggas. They gone make me a wash target and start tryin me and shit and I'm not tryna have all the attention so still keep that shit on the low," I told him as he nodded his head.

"You know k ain't gone out you. I'm just asking. If I was gay I wouldn't give a fuck what niggas said about me at all. I'm stepping out with my chest out and if niggas fuck with me imma blow em down," he told me making me laugh.

"Shits not that easy gang. I've seen niggas get killed for that shit. I'd rather just stay to my self. Niggas that need to know, know," I told him as he nodded his head.

"So who know?"he asked me as vain as I chuckled.

"Uh, the one west side nigga. He caught me fucking a nigga and he feels cool about it though. He not on no homophobic shit. He actually pretty cool and I like hanging around him. It's a vibe," I explained as he smiled at me.

"So you like this nigga?" He asked me as I laughed.

"I mean...he's cool and he's attractive, but I don't think he's into men or  even into me. He tells me how much he don't like me everytime we're together," I replied as he chuckled.

"The nigga be having you around, but tells you how much he don't like you? Yea that nigga likes you gang. Just ease it into a convo," he replied as I shook my head.

"He's real mean though. I'm not tryna get cussed out by the nigga. He trip over small shit so I know if I hint at that shit he gone trip. It's not even like I like him for real. I just think he looks good and a nut is a nut," I told him as he rolled his eyes.

"If you was only worried about a nut you wouldn't be this hung up on him not liking you or cussing you out. He care what that nigga think about you cause you like him. Don't front gang. I know yo ass. Anyway, you going to P party tonight right? Invite him and test the waters," he spoke as k shook my head.

"I already invited him. He said he would go, but I'm not tryna start no shit with him. It's all good man. I'm fine with just bei-,"

"Pussy," he replied standing up and stretching.

"Fuck you," I replied as my brother walked into the house.

"I'm about to head out. I gotta get cleaned up and shit for the party tonight. I might find my wife tonight," he spoke making me roll my eyes. "You might find yo wife too,"

"I doubt that," I spoke chuckling. My brother doesn't know about me liking men. I could never tell him that. He already thinks I'm soft with the rest of the world because I haven't caught a body. I mean I know how to fight so there's no need to. I'll just beat a nigga ass.

"See you nigga," Novian spoke dapping me up before walking out of the front door.

"Wassup? Whatchu doin here?" I asked my brother as he sat down.

"None. I just came to chill. You going to a party tonight?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"Yea. Don't even ask to come cause it's gone be west side niggas there and I don't have time for you starting shit," I spoke a she chuckled.

"Who the fuck you talking to gang? I don't be starting shit at all. Them weird ass niggas just know when I see them it's up with them niggas. You acting real weird too. Fuck you hanging out with them niggas for man? It's plenty of people to talk here too yet you wanna befriend the enemy," he spoke annoyed as I sighed.