16) Week

Sawyer would not leave you alone.

He seemed to try new ways to get you to hang out with him.

he was practically clinging to you.

Monday: Sawyer was feeling confident, he complimented and flirted with you. He did make you cringe yet laugh at his weird cheesy pick up lines. You didn't give in to hanging out with him though, "Next week" was all he got.

"Y/NNNN", He whined.

"Sawyer, just wait till next week", you responded.

"Let's hang out this week! Tomorrow after school!", He practically had stars in his eyes.

"Can't, I have to deep clean the house this whole week. My parents are coming home soon." You shut him down.

Sawyer frowned.

Tuesday: Sawyer was feeling a bit less confident, but he was convinced you'd hang out with him this week. No matter what. If compliments and flirting wasn't gonna work. Maybe, physical affection.

The sudden warmth that engulfed your body from behind caused you to jump.

"Sawyer!", You turned to face him. Only to be met with a peck on the cheek.

"Sawyer!?", You pushed him away. "Why would you do that?", you wiped your cheek.

Sawyer frowned, "Aww Y/N, don't wipe away my kiss".

Ignoring what he had said you asked once more, "Why would you do that?".

Sawyer blushed looking away, "I really like Y/N, and I want her to hangout with me. only me." mumbling the last part he took a peek at you.

The small blush that dusted your cheeks gave him a small sense of hope. Maybe you'd accept!

"Huh?", you tilted your head a bit.

Wednesday: Sawyer was a bit worried, It was the middle of the week, he confessed to you, and your reply had kept him up all night.

"... alright see you soon", Your voice caught Sawyer's attention. He whipped his head towards the direction of your voice.

His eyes landed on the bench a bit far from him. He scanned down your figure, noting the small smile you had.

He began walking towards you, "Y/N!". Your figure froze, the event from yesterday flashed through your mind. "Sawyer", you avoided eye contact.

"Y/N, about yesterday...", you stood up cutting him off. "I gotta go", you began walking away.

You were cut short, a sudden warmth around your wrist. You finally looked at Sawyer. "Y/N", he whimpered. "Please just hear me out", he didn't want you to brush off his confession.

You had mixed feelings about it, Sawyer and you had your fun moments. You couldn't really trust him though.

When you first met him he had lied, what will he lie about next in the future? what has he lied about before?

Question after question was circling your mind. "Y/N, I love you", Sawyer wrapped his arms around you. Pulling you closer to him.

"You're so kind to me, you have fun with me, you have me looking forward to everyday. Just seeing you makes me happy", Sawyer squeezed you against him.

"Sawyer, anyone could be nice to you. You can have fun with anyone", You turned your head to look at him. "I know...but, you just make it better. Your practically the reason why I get up everyday."

Sawyer huffed, "Seeing you have fun with someone else makes me jealous."
He spun you around, "Why not just hang out with me?"

A slight pout formed onto his face. "Sawyer I can't do that, Lucent and I haven't hung out in a while. I don't wanna cancel on him just because you're jealous."