18) "do you like him more than me?"

you dragged your feet as you groggily opened your front door. Yawning you locked it behind you and began getting ready for bed.

you slipped on some pjs and made your way to the kitchen, eating a small snack. You sat in silence as you reflected on your day with Lucent.

A blush decorated your cheeks as you bit into your snack. Your fingers grazed your lips remembering the feeling of Lucents lips on yours.

Thud

You froze, your body tensed up as you turned your head towards the direction of the noise.

Down the hall.

From your room.

You slowly sat up, fear causing you to shake a bit. You made your way towards the knives picking one up.

You just came from your room did someone walk in there or were they always there.

You shivered at the thought. Your phone is in there you can't call for help. Will they chase you down if you tried running?

"Y/N!", you jumped. Sawyer walked out of your room. His eyes red and puffy, "I missed you so much".

Sawyer glanced at the knife in your hand, "I-i didn't mean to scare you". Sawyer rubbed his eyes, "Y/N, can you hug me?".

Sawyer walked up to you holding his arms open. "Please", he whispered. "I need you right now".

Question after question flooded your mind.

How did he get in?

Why is he here?

Why's he crying?

You placed the knife down giving Sawyer a hug. He quickly pulled you in, a low hum escaped him.

You were at a loss for words, "W-what?". You mumbled out.

"I missed you so so much", Sawyer tightened his grip around you. "Did you have fun?", he snuggled into your neck.

You nodded unsure of how to answer him, "Im really tired". You pulled away from his hold as you took a step away from him.

Making your way towards the front door you opened it for him. "See you tomorrow, Sawyer" you motioned for him to leave.

Sawyer stared at you then the door before looking at you, "Can't i stay the night?".

You shook your head, "I really can't have anyone over tonight". 

Sawyer looked at you hurt, "Y/N, please". He placed his hand onto your cheek. "I really need to talk to you". 

"Sawyer, tomorrow not tonight". Sawyer couldn't help but glare, "what's got you so tired?". You took a step away from him, "The whole day was just really exhausting". 

"Lucent", Sawyer grabbed your wrist. "Don't beat around the bush you were hanging out with him", Sawyer pulled you closer. "Y/N, do you love him more than me?", you looked up at Sawyer shocked. 

"Answer me!", he shouted causing you to jump a bit. "I...im not gonna an", you yelped. Sawyer had grabbed your neck squeezing it before slamming you into the wall. You clawed and kicked as he glared daggers into you. 

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a cloth, placing it above your nose your vision began to blur as Sawyer let you go. 

"sweet dreams, Y/N"

————-

IM RLLT SOORY THIS CAME OUT RLLY LATE. im gonna try n wrap this story up fast as possible.