5) Movies (2)

10:20Am. Around that time was when you both had showed up to the theater.

The theater wasn't packed a couple people walked here and there.

"How do you like your popcorn?" Sawyer asked chin in between his thumb and pointer finger. Stroking his chin as if he had a beard.

"(However you like your popcorn)" you responded turning to look over at the candies.

Your favorite brands stuck out to you as you longed for all the different flavors.

"What candy do you want?" Sawyer leaned over your shoulder.

"I was just looking, I don't need any" You stood straight up. Your posture stiff as he reached for all your favorite candies, turning and throwing them on the counter. "These as well please" he flashed the cashier a smile.

The cashier scanned all the snacks summing up the price "12.99". Sawyer grabbed the wallet he had in his back pocket.

You were shocked at how much money was inside. Placing a 20$ on the counter he began to hand you the candy.

"Here's your change, enjoy the movie" The cashier said handing the extra money to Sawyers outstretched hand.

He turned around grabbing your wrist.

You both headed deeper into the theater, you following behind Sawyer.

His back facing you as he talked "This movie is gonna be 2 hours long, think you can sit through it?"

You both stopped and stood in front of the door of where your movie was soon to play.

You nodded "Yea, I think so". Sawyer opened the door as you both walked in.

Slowly descending up the ramp towards the seats the ads on the big screen echoed throughout the vast room.

The sudden flashes of the bright colors threw you off a bit.

Your seats were located towards the front of the room.

You both sat, Sawyer on your left. Placing the popcorn in-between you and him.

You placed the candy bars inside your bag then placing it on the open seat next to you.

As you waited for the movie to start you glanced at your phone 10:27Am you noted.

"Ughhhh, I hate ads." Sawyer groaned as he turned to face you.

Resting his elbow on the arm rest as he placed his head on his hand.

"Do you have any predictions for the ending? my prediction is the doll may get him killed." Sawyer took a sip of his drink raising a brow at you when you shrugged your shoulders.

"Do you think the man will get a good ending?"

"I hope so" you fidgeted with the hem of your skirt. 'Would the man get a good ending?'

"He lost his wife and could only cope by falling in love with a doll. Doesn't sound like he'd get a good ending." Sawyer grabbed a kernel of popcorn popping it into his mouth.

You turned to face him although you couldn't properly stare him in the eyes.

"He did go through alot, the least the director could do was give him a happy ending". You let out a sigh of relief when you noticed the movie start.

"You have a point" Sawyer replied.

You turned away from Sawyer fixing your eyes onto the screen as you heard him do the same.

....

"You can't lie....the ending wasn't good" Sawyer and you stood outside of the restrooms.