1️⃣9️⃣ :- Locked

After closing Vardhan's chapter Atharva relented little with Laksh's security matter.

He asks John to protect Laksh from afar as before. Although Laksh was scared at first, Atharva assured him that nothing would happen and nobody would bother them again.

As the one who causes everything is now behind bars. even Ayush supports him for the first few days. He never left his side in college. Slowly everything became as before and Laksh's fear also ended.

It was a usual day when Laksh and Ayush were in college and Laksh was so excited as in the morning the principal announced the college trip.

Laksh was very excited to go on this trip. He was talking about that only looking at his excitement Ayush didn't want to say that he could not go on the trip.

He has a job. He cannot go on a trip and neglect a four-five day trip. Moreover, the trip fee is not in his budget.

He has to struggle for the next whole month if he spends money on this trip for having fun for only four-five days.

Even his salary gets deducted when he takes leave from work. Though his life is better than before, he still has to be careful about spending money. 

 He still struggles with his needs. Just a few months ago he bought an old bike on EMI. He cannot afford such extravagant expenses, his budget gets spoiled.

He did not want to tell the real reason to Laksh as what Vicky said that day during a fight is still fresh in his mind.

Though Laksh and Atharva both make him understand that it's not like how he said yet we cannot stop everyone's mouths. He doesn't want to give any reason to the people because their baseless accusations hurt his self-respect.

Because he knows that if he tells the truth about why he does not want to go on the trip, then Laksh will insist and find one way or another to help him indirectly.

Ultimately people will call it as he is using Laksh and this small thing can affect their relationship which he did not want at any cost.

He also knows that Atharva will never send Laksh especially when he is also not going with him.

He knows how possessive Atharva is of Laksh, yet he trusts him with Laksh he still knows that day when Vicky had taken revenge on Laksh because he took Ayush's stand.

He was scared that day that from now Atharva would not let Laksh be with him. In a way because of him all that happened.

But instead of blaming him, Atharva consoles him and makes him understand calmly that he is nowhere at fault for what happened.