1️⃣8️⃣ - Distruction Of Vardhan

They push Laksh inside the van with such force that his head bangs on the other side door.

Laksh hissed in pain because it hit hard. He was struggling to get out of their hold but wasn't able to do that.

At that moment he was feeling very scared. He just wanted to run towards his brother and hide in his arms.

His bhaiya's arm is the safest place in the world for him. He always treated him delicately and pampered him a lot, even his dadi in that case, so now he gets frightened easily.

He did not know how to deal with a scary incident like this. He came across this type of incident in movies, not in reality.

He was screaming chhodo mujhe bhaiya bachao, please mujhe jaane do.

Goon loses his calm and slaps him so hard that the corner of his lips starts bleeding.

Atharva sees his blood boil seeing his brother getting assaulted like this in front of his eyes yet he can not do anything. He never felt this much helplessness in his life how he is feeling at this moment.

Atharva with a lot of difficulties gets up. and said dekh Randhawa tere boss ki dusmani mere se hai chahe to mujhe leke jaa use chhod de.

Goon - ohh bhai sahab yeh kya dekh raha hun main Atharva Singhania apne bhai ko ek thappad khate dekh nahi saka.

Kyu ab kya hua bada akad raha thana thodi der pehle nikal gayi saari hekdi.bada guroor haina khud pe aur khud ke usulo se ab tera guroor bhi todenge aud tere usulo ki potli ko bhi visarjit karenge saher ki kisi naali main.

Atharva - dekh tu jo bolega vai me karuga bas use chhod de. uska koi lena dena nahi hai in sab main use to pata bhi nahi hai hamare lafde ke baare me bacha hai vo jane de use.

Goon - bacha hai par bade kaam ka hai Dekho kese chhat pata raha hai jal bin machhli ki tarah.

Teri, ye tadap na maa kasam bada sukoon de rahi hai kaleje ko thandak mil gayi ye scene dekh kar.

Atharva - Please Randhawa dekh main tere hath jodta hu saying he was moving towards them slowly which they did not notice. He reached near them and said please 🙏 tu bole to main tere pakad lu but please use jaane de.

He bent down and held his feet. Randhawa was so busy enjoying Atharva's helplessness to know what he was trying to do.

Atharva was doing this drama to distract his attention and getting a chance, he pulled his legs with such force that he fell, and a gun that he was holding also fell out of his hands.

That gun was the only thing that was stopping them from doing something; the guards immediately came into action and took control of the situation.

Atharva grabs Laksh's arm and pulls him into his arm he guides him toward the car and makes him sit inside and puts the child lock and goes towards the Randhawa and says ab bol kya keh raha tha tu.