1️⃣5️⃣ :- mission zombie uncle bhagao

Hey guys

I hope you all are doing good

Sorry for the late update.it's because of summer vacations.guest was there in my home so couldn't able to write.

Anyways now I will try to give regular updates as before. Keep supporting.

_______________________________________

Next few days went in Jiffy as Atharva said bodyguards were shadowing Laksh everywhere he went.

Laksh was fed up with them.he was thinking about the solution so that he can get rid of them. It's like they will check air quality also before he inhales to take breath.

He asked his bhaiya multiple times to take his decision back but he was rigid in his decision but his protective measure kinda made him suffocate.

He wants to say his feelings but he refrains as somewhere he knows that his bhaiya will feel hurt.

Somewhere he could be right in his perspective but it's not necessary that he have to agree and be happy with that perspective.

First it was not this much strict when his bhaiya decided that security will follow him more closely.

They were lenient to give him privacy.they used to stand outside of the canteen and class but things become strict when someone mixed sugar syrup in her sugar free milk sake and laksh being highly diabetic fall I'll.

Atharva was first scolded laksh thinking maybe because of craving he himself drank that milkshake but when ayush told him that laksh was nowhere at fault he got suspicious and he made the strict security he asked them to check everything before laksh had it.

Now the result is that Laksh is stuck between the zombies who are sitting on his neck wherever he goes.

Having enough he finally decided to get rid of them by hook or crook. He is determined for his mission, zombie uncle bhagao.

In break time he asks Ayush to go ahead in the canteen . He will come in a while after using the washroom. He sent him so that he can execute his plan as with agyakari ayush he can't do anything which his bhaiya denied him to do.

Ayush was reluctant but laksh said don't worry ayush zombie uncle haina mere sath wo Mera pichha kaha chodne vale hai to which ayush glared at him.laksh change his sentence with that and said hehehe i mean wo mujhe akela nahi chhodte so i am safe in their protection.i will come to you in single piece.wese bhi me Susu karne ja raha hu jang ladne nahi.

Ayush - I didn't say like that, why are you giving this long explanation.I know you this much that you give such a big explanation, when some mischief is going on in your mind.

Laksh - it's nothing and I'm not planning any mischief. Okay stop spreading rumors.tumhi ne badnam kar rakha hai muj jese masoom ko.

Ayush - then why are you so eager to go Alone ?

Laksh - what do you mean me koi movie dekhne thodi jaraha hu vaha jo sabko sath leke jau. I am going there for personal work which needs some privacy.

Now can I go? It's an emergency or else I have to be embarrassed in front of the whole college.

Ayush - eww 🤢 tuje itni emergency hai to yaha khade khade bakwas kyu kar raha hai me jaraha hu canteen.

Laksh gasped in shock he was the one who was wasting time and now he is saying like this but he let it go and went from there.

Laksh went inside the washroom while his bodyguard was standing outside. After a second laksh come out with fear fill face and said zombie uncle washroom ki chhat pe chipkali hai and floor pe cockroach 🪳.